Very Fast Tattoo Fading with Picosure Laser at The Reset Room in London, UK

I'm in the process having this butterfly tattoo --...

I'm in the process having this butterfly tattoo -- one of several I'm having removed -- lasered by Wayne at the Reset Room in Soho. The process has been exceptionally easy; I've had no blistering, and very quick healing. As you'll see from the photos, the fading is dramatic. The second photo was taken a couple of months after the second session of Picosure; I've already had a third session, and will update with more photos soon.

Hey there, checking in as we would love an update as to how your making out.
Hi - I'm really interested to hear this review about Trueskin as I've had my 2 tattoos treated there over the last 10 months and I'm really disappointed. I've had 7 treatments now and after spending a fortune am left with 2 ugly scars on my torso. I have to wait to see results after this last session and if still there (as I know they will be) I'll go and see Wayne. The fading on your butterfly looks amazing!
Wayne at The Reset Room

I couldn't be happier, and wholeheartedly recommend Wayne if you're planning to get Picosure in the London area. I had a different tattoo treated at Trueskin, and wasn't particularly impressed by either the technicians or the whole set-up. Wayne is highly skilled at laser tattoo removal, which isn't surprising since he removes tattoos all day every day (unlike at Trueskin where the person treating you is also doing leg waxes, facials, etc). He clearly cares deeply about his clients, and about maintaining the high standards of his work.