Very Fast Tattoo Fading with Picosure Laser at The Reset Room in London, UK

I'm in the process having this butterfly tattoo --...

I'm in the process having this butterfly tattoo -- one of several I'm having removed -- lasered by Wayne at the Reset Room in Soho. The process has been exceptionally easy; I've had no blistering, and very quick healing. As you'll see from the photos, the fading is dramatic. The second photo was taken a couple of months after the second session of Picosure; I've already had a third session, and will update with more photos soon.
Wayne at The Reset Room

I couldn't be happier, and wholeheartedly recommend Wayne if you're planning to get Picosure in the London area. I had a different tattoo treated at Trueskin, and wasn't particularly impressed by either the technicians or the whole set-up. Wayne is highly skilled at laser tattoo removal, which isn't surprising since he removes tattoos all day every day (unlike at Trueskin where the person treating you is also doing leg waxes, facials, etc). He clearly cares deeply about his clients, and about maintaining the high standards of his work.

Hey there, checking in as we would love an update as to how your making out.
Hi - I'm really interested to hear this review about Trueskin as I've had my 2 tattoos treated there over the last 10 months and I'm really disappointed. I've had 7 treatments now and after spending a fortune am left with 2 ugly scars on my torso. I have to wait to see results after this last session and if still there (as I know they will be) I'll go and see Wayne. The fading on your butterfly looks amazing!
Hi: I remember looking at your review! Sorry you're having such a challenge with it. It's so disappointing to go through all that pain and expense and not get a decent result. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that what's left of your ink can be blasted away in one or two more sessions.
Wow that is clearing fast!! Happy for you :)
Thanks!
Very impressive. Black almost gone after two sessions! Could I ask where on your body the tattoo is located?
It's on the back of the shoulder.
Awesome fading, congrats! Was this an old tattoo? How are the others coming along? Are any of them black? Contrary to what I've heard those seem to be one of the slowest colors to remove. Luckily you have lots of blue! Thanks for sharing.
Yes, it's pretty old -- about fifteen years? The others are coming along well too, and I'm finding that black, which I have as thick outlines on one tattoo, is going fastest of all.
Interesting, I have a black tattoo and its going pretty slowly. Maybe because its new. So is it more faded than this one? Do you think you'll put up photos of that one anytime soon?
They do say that new tattoos take longer, don't they? I'd say that my other tattoo is fading in exactly the same way as this one -- if you look at the original black on the butterfly, it's basically gone. And on the other tattoo, the black is also just outlining -- albeit quite thick outlining -- which I guess is easier to remove than solid black. Anyway, hope you start seeing more encouraging results soon!
thanks, good luck with the rest of yours. seems like you're almost there!