10 Years Taken off Easily with Juvederm! - London

Hi! I have had this filler in my tear troughs,...

Hi! I have had this filler in my tear troughs, cheeks, nasalabial folds and lips! I went to a very good occuplastic doctor (specialist eye surgeon), and she has done a very good job on all areas on my face! I have tried Radiesse but I prefer the results with Juverderm. The only downside is the price as it is very costly, but I will go without shoes, new clothes etc to be able to have this done.

yes that sounds rght, lips Juvie and Radiesee for cheeks "-)
I'm not keen on Radiesse... I felt it migrated down and felt heavy...also it didn't last too long either! I have had much better results with Juverderm and Restylane. The Juv in my lips have lasted quite a long time considering its not supposed to! Be warned tho that it can be very expensive to keep up the maintenance with dermal fillers!!
I tried both radiesse and Juviderm and can't tell the difference, but for some reason the nurse in the spa tells you what is good for radiesse and what is for juviderm, like lips are juviderm and cheecks are radiesse? does anybody know?

Update: I have gone in to have some Juverderm...

Update: I have gone in to have some Juverderm Voluma under my cheek bones to even up my face. I had a bit of asymmetry where I had less volume in my left side than my right.
I had Juverderm 4 done on that area before but somehow it goes quicker on my left side of my face than the right!
I have a tiny bruise that's all. .

I paid £300.

Hi Jenna2345, where did you have it in London?
Zaida Butt