10 Years Taken off Easily with Juvederm! - London

Hi! I have had this filler in my tear troughs,...

Hi! I have had this filler in my tear troughs, cheeks, nasalabial folds and lips! I went to a very good occuplastic doctor (specialist eye surgeon), and she has done a very good job on all areas on my face! I have tried Radiesse but I prefer the results with Juverderm. The only downside is the price as it is very costly, but I will go without shoes, new clothes etc to be able to have this done.

Update: I have gone in to have some Juverderm...

Update: I have gone in to have some Juverderm Voluma under my cheek bones to even up my face. I had a bit of asymmetry where I had less volume in my left side than my right.
I had Juverderm 4 done on that area before but somehow it goes quicker on my left side of my face than the right!
I have a tiny bruise that's all. .

I paid £300.
Zaida Butt

Hi Jenna2345, where did you have it in London?
yes that sounds rght, lips Juvie and Radiesee for cheeks "-)
I'm not keen on Radiesse... I felt it migrated down and felt heavy...also it didn't last too long either! I have had much better results with Juverderm and Restylane. The Juv in my lips have lasted quite a long time considering its not supposed to! Be warned tho that it can be very expensive to keep up the maintenance with dermal fillers!!
I tried both radiesse and Juviderm and can't tell the difference, but for some reason the nurse in the spa tells you what is good for radiesse and what is for juviderm, like lips are juviderm and cheecks are radiesse? does anybody know?
yes u can go to work the next day..maybe a bit of bruising or swelling but should not keep u from going to work...
Just wondering the amount of downtime after the injections, if any. Any bruising. Would you be able to go to work the next day.
I had very light bruising in few areas nothing that makeup cant cover for 3 days.
the swelling should go down shortly Rick, as far as the eye if it does not resolve soon I would address it with your doctor on follow up visit ...good luck!
Great results! I love fillers, I tried Juvederm and Radiesse, I do lips and cheeks fillers, nasal folds every year and very happy with results. But I am very careful with who is doing it. Because some people do not have artistic eye, and if filler went to wrong place, you can lose shape of your cheeks, or face, or lips. Once aesthetician put too much juvederm in my lips and it looked awfull. Every nurse or dermatologist have their own technique... so it matters a lot who is doing it...
Mandy, I totally agree! I once went to a Harley St doctor in London who is supposed to be the best, but he totally rushed it and the results didn't last! I stick to my regular Occuplastic doctor now, who isn't in Harley St, but has a small clinic in Cambridgeshire who does a very good job, and the results tend to last...especially in tear troughs and lips and also has a very conservative artistic eye!
If you get swollen lips, will they go down and will you get the feeling back in them later? Also, if there was an eye lift and it deadened part of your eye, will the deadening go away there? It seems like a clown in those places that don't move. Maybe this was a result of a bad doctor with a different eye for beauty.
good job..u look great!

could you possibly send me the name of the surgeon? my email is m***************l.com I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for finding a before picture. Its great for people to be able to compare!

AMAZING! Would never know!! Do you happen to have any before pictures? I am wanting to have this done so badly,,,,,I've only had the Botox done, as my DR said to start with Botox, he warned me that if he had just injected Juvederm under the eyes it may have had a bad effect as he says it could just make bags under the eyes look horrible..Now that I've had the Botox no more "bags" instead just very hollow...While I love what the Botox has done, I'm anxious for my appt in July to see what he thinks about the Juvederm now =) YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!
Hi Livenlearnbhappy! Yes, I have a few before pics..I did have quite bad hollows under my eyes, hence why I did my tear troughs...I was very nervous about getting this done but I made sure I went to the eye specialist surgeon who knows lots about eyes etc.I did all under my eye, tear trough, middle of the lower eye and corner of my lower eyes. Ive never had Botox so Im not sure if it will go well with the Juverderm? Im thinking about Botox to lift up my brows though...! Thank you for the lovely compliment!
Did you have any down time or bruising? When we're you able to put makeup on or want to go out in public?

Thanks for posting a picture - your eyes look great! :)

Hi Megan. Well I found that when I had the Radiesse injected into my cheeks, it migrated down to my jaw! It felt really heavy....I had it injected about 8 months ago and it is still there and I feel it is pulling my face down a bit. The Juverderm feels lighter and it seems to stay where it is placed.

It's great you found a product that works well for you! What differences did you notice between Radiesse & Juvederm?