Iguide Neck Lift for 32 Year Old Female (Genetic Trait) - United Kingdom

After liposuction of the neck 10 years ago, my...

After liposuction of the neck 10 years ago, my neck contour improved, but it could have been better. Today, the same "no angle" neck has returned and I believe this trampoline system will help. I'll update after the procedure.

Just an update. I had general anesthetic (the...

Just an update. I had general anesthetic (the surgeon feels it is safer) and so all day yesterday I was very groggy. I got a first glimpse this morning and was pretty horrified, but everyone told me I would be. They were right because tonight it's already not horrifying. The morning after surgery, once you take off the bandages and headress, you see your skin full of very ugly ridges and you CAN see the tugging of the sutures a bit. It is pretty scary stuff.

As far as pain, it's not terrible. It feels tight, but I may skip the pain killer (that drousy and groggy kind) except at night.

I was very surprised to not see the punctures on the jowels. They are extremely discreet and honestly, I think they'll be gone in a few days.

I'm more concerned about the ridges going all away, and being able to show my neck in public. As far as the PROFILE itself, which is what I wanted to improve. It is definitely the case. But of course I don't want a great profile with ridges ;). To be continued. I'll soon add pics.

5 months post op, I'm not at all pleased with the...

5 months post op, I'm not at all pleased with the results. My skin looks more "aged" and the pain I had for 4 months whenever I opened my mouth wide (apples, yawning, laughing) was not worth it. The definition of my neck has not changed at all - any improvement I thought I saw in the first week was due to wearing the garment 24/7. That obviously cannot be continued for months.

My advice, don't do it. I wish I hadn't!
Prof. Frame

Very "nice" doctor, but stubornly won't admit that procedure has left me looking worse rather than better.

You've had bad surgery advice . You could have don't better getting a chin implant to give everything more definition
who was your doctor?
In my opinion you've had bad surgery advice & you could have done better getting a chin implant for some more definition
Hi,

My name is Kwabs, I am a researcher at Pioneer Productions.
Pioneer Productions are currently producing a two part science documentary for the BBC about body image. The series will feature real-life stories and cutting edge CGI to explore the ways in which people choose to change their bodies from losing weight and bulking up to cosmetic surgery and tanning.

We would like to hear from anybody who has cosmetic surgery regrets.
If you would feel comfortable talking about it, please do get in touch. Any conversation would be in complete confidence, and would not put you under any obligation to appear in the film; it would just be an informal chat.

I can be contacted at Kwabena.oppong@pioneertv.com or on 07908218919 to answer any questions you may have and let you know more about the programme.

Thanks again,

Kwabs
maybe a chin implant would help, just a suggestion.
Totally agree !!
Looking at your pictures, I think your neck and jaw angle look slightly better post op. I'm 11 months post-op and things still change daily. Keep optimistic. It's not an end result for many months.... Best wishes.

Thanks for sharing photos.  I had chin lipo when I probably needed a neck lift to sew the necks muscles together, so I'm watching your review with interest.

The swelling took at least 2 months to go away in my case, so try to be patient.  It looks good so far!

Good luck, Chani! I hope your surgery goes well.