Ethnic Non Surgical Nose Job - London, GB

I always wanted a surgical nose job....after 25...

I always wanted a surgical nose job....after 25 years of still deciding I chose to have a non surgical filler in my nose today. Even though its not a dramatic change, it's a change that I'm quite happy with!
I had my nose bridge built up & defined with filler placed in the tip & columella to lift it.
There really wasn't that much pain but that might be because I have thicker skin apparently.
I still have large nostrils but I feel a lot better about my nose overall. The doc said she will save my 2ml of Juverdarm Voluma for my next visit in 10 days where she will predict if I need more.
The procedure took 15 mins, 5 mins to apply numbing cream and 10 mins for filler. The filler has numbing agents in it already which makes it less painful she said.
Why on earth didn't I do this before!!!! Aggghhhhh!!!!

It looks really good! Will you be keeping it up over time, then?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Your experience will be very valuable to others thinking about a non surgical nose procedure.

Most defiantly

A little more

There was a bit of bruising for a couple of days but nothing major. Taking arnica tablets before and after will reduce the swelling.
I had a touch up to my tip with the 0.2mls that was left over. I later regretted it and had it dissolved with Hyaluronidase. It took 48 hours to dissolve. Adding more to the base of the bridge made the sides of my nose broader, I think the filler travelled to the sides.
I will be going back end of month to build my nose bridge higher and make my tip more pointy

After pic

In this pic you can see in between my eyes that my bridge is def more defined. Yes my nose is still big but it's now big with shape lol

Nose bridge

Hi your nose looks great! I wanted a rhinoplasty but after seeing some reviews, I'm afraid. About how long do the fillers last? Thanks
Hi darling thx so much for your review i have quite the same type of nose and i wilk have my consultation with drs sha on monday. I wanted to know if 350 pound would be enought or should i bring 700? knowing that i want to rebuild my bridge..asked this to her assistant she couldnt answer. Thx xx
Hello Thanks for your question. It will depend on your nose. 1 syringe might be enough. If it isn't Dr Shah will ask you to return in a couple of weeks once it had settled to see if more is needed.
Dr Shah

She's very professional and knows her stuff!