20 Y/O Student Ready to Embrace My Age! London, ON

I had a consultation with Dr. Yazdani and his...

I had a consultation with Dr. Yazdani and his nurses a few months ago. From the time I heard about the procedure, I was ready to go get it done. I talked to my doctor first, then decided to go ahead and send in my application for OHIP. I got approved within 6 weeks and my surgery is set for Tuesday!

Had the surgery!

I was not nervous at all for the surgery. I just went into it knowing I would be happier with the outcome. The nurse asked me a lot of questions regarding current drugs and allergies and so. Then she said that I had a call so she put the IV into me and my doctor came. Dr. Yazdani asked me a few questions and marked me up (sorry I didn't get pics), asked me if I had questions, then left. I was rolled into the operating room and there was like 6 doctors/nurses in there getting ready for me. I was made to feel comfortable and was put to sleep!

Next thing I know I wake up back in the recovery room like I was in a movie lol. My stepmom came back to the hospital for me and I was out within a couple of hours. I was really woozy from the medication so I took it really easy. I already feel an incredible amount of release in my neck/shoulders/back it's amazing! I can't wait until I can wear anything I want!

1 Day Post Op!

Couldn't really move too much today so just slept the day through. Had to change my gauze and I took a light shower first. They were extremely swollen in the morning but went down after taking some medication. I can't wait for them to settle into place!
DR. Yazdani

I've only gotten to meet my doctor twice before. I have a receptionist that I spoke to to book my surgery and she gave me a few details. Now all I have to do it wait for either a call before and/or the day of the surgery! Feeling so excited!