20 Y/O Student Ready to Embrace My Age! London, ON

I had a consultation with Dr. Yazdani and his...

I had a consultation with Dr. Yazdani and his nurses a few months ago. From the time I heard about the procedure, I was ready to go get it done. I talked to my doctor first, then decided to go ahead and send in my application for OHIP. I got approved within 6 weeks and my surgery is set for Tuesday!
Very exciting!!  I will be thinking about you tomorrow and waiting to hear back from you.  Please check in and let us know how everything goes.

Had the surgery!

I was not nervous at all for the surgery. I just went into it knowing I would be happier with the outcome. The nurse asked me a lot of questions regarding current drugs and allergies and so. Then she said that I had a call so she put the IV into me and my doctor came. Dr. Yazdani asked me a few questions and marked me up (sorry I didn't get pics), asked me if I had questions, then left. I was rolled into the operating room and there was like 6 doctors/nurses in there getting ready for me. I was made to feel comfortable and was put to sleep!

Next thing I know I wake up back in the recovery room like I was in a movie lol. My stepmom came back to the hospital for me and I was out within a couple of hours. I was really woozy from the medication so I took it really easy. I already feel an incredible amount of release in my neck/shoulders/back it's amazing! I can't wait until I can wear anything I want!
Congrats. Welcome to the small side
Wow.....you look great! Congrats!
Thank you! Will keep posting pictures

1 Day Post Op!

Couldn't really move too much today so just slept the day through. Had to change my gauze and I took a light shower first. They were extremely swollen in the morning but went down after taking some medication. I can't wait for them to settle into place!
You have great results. Any updates?
What size are you now?
I'm so happy for you. Your breast look amazing! Please let us know how the healing process goes.
DR. Yazdani

I've only gotten to meet my doctor twice before. I have a receptionist that I spoke to to book my surgery and she gave me a few details. Now all I have to do it wait for either a call before and/or the day of the surgery! Feeling so excited!