Bad Rhinoplasty with Basim Matti. Now I'm Looking for an Experienced/trustworthy Dr for Revision - London, GB

Had Septo-rhinoplasty with Basim Matti. Big...

Had Septo-rhinoplasty with Basim Matti. Big mistake!!

After it goes wrong you realise just how naive you have been. Rhinoplasty is a very risky procedure especially when you choose the wrong Doctor.

After my rhinoplasty I was left with a heavily scared and very thin nose. It certainly doesn't look natural. I definitely would not recommend Dr Basim Matti.

Clever marketing would have you believe he is some kind of expert. Maybe I'm just very unlucky. However I have subsequently found numerous bad reviews and very few decent before and after pics.

I want to have a revision but its difficult to find the confidence to go through with it. Right now I'm in a state of limbo.

Any suggestions for a good surgeon for a revision rhinoplasty would be most welcomed. I am seriously considering Dr Bustillo in Miami.
I also had a bad rhinoplasty with Matti. He is very offhand. He doesn't seem to listen to what you say. I was told he would fix my nose, and showed me photos. The final result is nothing like the image, and now he informs me that he was always considering operating twice.....what!
Hi there when did you have this operation with mr matti and will you be willing to share pics x
I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis. He's so talented! My nose looks so natural and the healing process what not painful. I bearly had any bruising. Before going to Dr. Davis, I had an appointment with Dr. Bustillo and I wasn't too comfortable with him he was a bit impersonal and his staff was just trying to make a "sale". Dr. Davis. is also a great revision surgeon, I know he has patients from other countries go to him to revise their botched nose jobs. I have seen many of his before and after pictures in his office, he'll show them to you , or you can go on his website.
London Plastic Surgeon

Basim Matti; I found him to be both incompetent and rude (thats just my opinion).