Lip Lift - London, GB

Lip lift went very well no real pain a little...

Lip lift went very well no real pain a little discomfort and done with numbing injections in the mouth. This is a fantastic procedure for the ageing lip when the upper lip drops. I had 1 cm of skin removed from my upper lip and it has bought back the youthful mouth I once had. I believe this should be done when having a face lift. Healing time is quick. A very expert surgeon is the key in getting minimal unnoticeable scarring just under the nose. I highly recommend the lip lift if your lip is more than 1.2cms from the nose to the lip.

Just over 2 weeks since lip lift. Swelling mostly...

Just over 2 weeks since lip lift. Swelling mostly gone. Lip is taking shape. So pleased I had this effective procedure done. No longer have a flat ageing lip. Lip lift will lift the lip up,fillers cannot do this,fillers push forward the lip rather than lifting it. I now have a cute lip. Well worth doing it and compliments the SMAS lift I had.

Demand for photos of before and after Lip lift

I have been receiving emails for photo request for before and after LL so I thought I should share them with everyone who is interested.

Scar revision

My LL is amazing however I shall be having scar revision just under the base of the nose to remove a very small scar tissue and this will also lift up my lip a little more. I have no regrets having the LL. Possible future scar revision is a risk one takes when doing any kind of surgery involving a scar as everybody scars heals differently.
Miss Mills

Excellent excellent excellent....London UK

Hi, I think your lips look amazing. I am in the prose of finding the right surgeon to do my lip lift. would you be kind enough to forward me Miss Mills email address. I would be most grateful to you. Many thanks
Wow!! Your results are so fantastic & have given me hope!! I've felt so sad now that I've aged and my once lovely smile is no longer there. Could you - would you - please share your surgeon's details with me? I'm planning a trip to the UK to visit family, and I would love to have this done at the same time!!! I know how much regaining this youthful look means, so thank you for sharing & enjoy your results!!
Hi, Just like to say you look great. I am eager to get a lip lift done myself due to the 2cm distance between my nose and lip. It looks really ageing and I don't like the fact that you cant see my teeth when I smile. Can you tell me where in London you got this done and the cost. Many thanks
Hi just wondering, I've heard some people say their nostrils "flare out" more now because this procedure. Do you find any difference with your nostrils or nose? Thanks!!
Sunnygirl....no I can't say I have.
Me not as well! Muscle hemming technique is changing very often a nose... skin only isnt :)
Hi Jolka...im not sure what you mean, can you explain a little more?
I mean I dont see that my nostrils are changed after lip lift surgery :) my doctor said that only skin removing technique is not changing a shape of nose or nostrils. He said that muscle hemming technique is doing this very often... :)
Nostrils will not change unless the surgeon does something involving the nostrils which should not happen with LL. Are you happy with your results so far?
Thanks for sharing pictures. The lift looks great. It's amazing how much younger a mouth can look with a lift.
Definitely I agree. When one ages the top lip is one of the first areas affected. In most cases the LL is a very effective procedure and can give a younger fresher look and smile.
Thanks for sharing the b/a photos of your LL. I know you're happy to have it behind you, and can now enjoy a more youthful look. Congratulations & Blessings to you!
Thank you VILLE331 for your kind words. All the best to you too.
How is the scar? Is it showing clearly ?
Very nice you added a pictures :) x it will be very helpful for other :) exactly now I am at hotel in Warsaw... and 4 hours left to my lip lift ! I am so stress and excited at the same moment! :O
Best of luck with your LL please let me kmow how you are getting on with the results it is normal to be nervous about surgery of this kind take care Angie x
How was your procedure and the result?Did It hurt a lot?!:( I wanna get done also a liplift and Im thinking about Warsaw because of the price and surgeon.
Hi Sugarplum88. No it didnt hurt,I had dental block and another numbing injection. The only thing I will say is that I was awake thorougout the procedure and I could smell the blood and hear the cut. For those of you who cannot take the senses of this maybe a general anesthetic would be appropriate, this will cost more abd may involve a night stay in a hospital.
It wasnt paifull... only a anesthesia injection was painfull... after sufgery ive got a antibiotics pills and parecetamol. I could to feel a small pain like after cutt myself with knife on finger :) nothing bad.. i have to take a antibiotic Ketonal by 7 days to protect a scar :) he said i need to wait for last results up to 2 weeks. But arleady now my face proportion look much prettier :) doctor Osuch is such a nice person. He told me that people do a lip lift very often (he doing it for one person every two weeks ) :)))
Hi Jolka welldone you are a brave girl. I am sure you will be very happy with the results. The LL will change slightly over a period of 6 months and the scar can take up to 1 year to disappear. I know you will love your results. Keep me updated, email me the photos when you are ready....Laa007 x
Me 2 dont 4get me i wana see how u look like after ll
:)You girls are adorable.I want to go ahead with the LL procedure next Fall.Im shaving a lot of money for this:) I will love to remove 4mm at least, but I dont know if the doctor will be more conservative.Hope not! I will also have to stay in Poland at least for seven days.How many days are you waiting in Poland until first revision after surgery Jolka88w?Thank u so much!!
Iam planning to make it after delievery Iam 2 months now so 7 months to go .
Hi Lulu let me know how you get on,best of luck with the delivery x
Hi ... I will take off my stitches in England ;) my GP will do it :) dr Osuch said it can do everyone with good eyes :D because stitches are very small :) :P and the best after 9 or 10 days to be sure that scar will not dropp or open :)