Lip Lift - London, GB

Lip lift went very well no real pain a little...

Lip lift went very well no real pain a little discomfort and done with numbing injections in the mouth. This is a fantastic procedure for the ageing lip when the upper lip drops. I had 1 cm of skin removed from my upper lip and it has bought back the youthful mouth I once had. I believe this should be done when having a face lift. Healing time is quick. A very expert surgeon is the key in getting minimal unnoticeable scarring just under the nose. I highly recommend the lip lift if your lip is more than 1.2cms from the nose to the lip.

Just over 2 weeks since lip lift. Swelling mostly...

Just over 2 weeks since lip lift. Swelling mostly gone. Lip is taking shape. So pleased I had this effective procedure done. No longer have a flat ageing lip. Lip lift will lift the lip up,fillers cannot do this,fillers push forward the lip rather than lifting it. I now have a cute lip. Well worth doing it and compliments the SMAS lift I had.

Demand for photos of before and after Lip lift

I have been receiving emails for photo request for before and after LL so I thought I should share them with everyone who is interested.

Scar revision

My LL is amazing however I shall be having scar revision just under the base of the nose to remove a very small scar tissue and this will also lift up my lip a little more. I have no regrets having the LL. Possible future scar revision is a risk one takes when doing any kind of surgery involving a scar as everybody scars heals differently.
Miss Mills