Update - Livonia, MI

It has been close to four months since I had my...

It has been close to four months since I had my Ultherapy and Fraxel procedure. In addition to that I had another fraxel procedure in July as well as Photo Dynamics done Oct. 5, 2013. Yesterday, I met with Dr. Swenor (Allure Medical Spa, Livonia, Mi) for more pictures and a follow up. I must say how pleased I am with the results so far, and I know there should be more improvements to come between months four to six. I am 58 and my skin has been sun damaged and it was losing it elasticity. I felt I wanted to try and improve it from the inside out as well as resurfacing the texture and tone. I know it was expensive but I feel now I got back the skin I was supposed to have before all the sun damage. I am enclosing a before and after picture taken by the technician at the Allure Medical Spa. It isn't flattering with the hairnet, but it is my skin you are interested in. Down the road I will add more photos. Thanks! Hope this info helps.
Dr. Hope & Dr. Swenor, Allure Medical Spa

Dr. Hope was the doctor who recommended Ultherapy and Fraxel. She is on medical leave and Dr. Swenor took over. Dr. Swenor recommended Photo Dynamics for the sun damage I had. Both doctors are excellent. Also Kristina Campbell the technician who administrated the procedure is very knowledgable and makes sure that you are comfortable. I would highly recommend all of them.

Thank you and hope to hear back with more good results.
The problem is,it doesn't last more than 18 months. I know, I had it done.
You are saying it only lasted 18 months? Did your face just start to go back to the way it was before you had it done? I was hoping it would last for a few years 3-5. I only got mine done almost 3 weeks ago and so looking forward to see the effects. Now I am kind of depressed.
Hi, Well, I'm sure it depends on your age. But, they always say how long it will last. 3 -5 years - who told you that? The average (this was explained to me by the spa people) is 1.5 years and if you're lucky, 2 years. They offered me a touch up treatment after 1 year which was 2000. Bottom line, it's not cheap and it doesn't last long.
Actually the person who did mine told me it will last forever, meaning it will gradually go back to the way it was. I have also read online where they expect the results to last 3-5 years. I am a young 59 year old, no wrinkles, just a little sagging under the chin and jaw. That's it, so I am hoping this last a lot longer than 1.5 years.
Thank you, I will.

Wow what a nice difference.  Thank you for sharing with us.  Definitely keep the updates and pictures coming.