Update - Livonia, MI

It has been close to four months since I had my...

It has been close to four months since I had my Ultherapy and Fraxel procedure. In addition to that I had another fraxel procedure in July as well as Photo Dynamics done Oct. 5, 2013. Yesterday, I met with Dr. Swenor (Allure Medical Spa, Livonia, Mi) for more pictures and a follow up. I must say how pleased I am with the results so far, and I know there should be more improvements to come between months four to six. I am 58 and my skin has been sun damaged and it was losing it elasticity. I felt I wanted to try and improve it from the inside out as well as resurfacing the texture and tone. I know it was expensive but I feel now I got back the skin I was supposed to have before all the sun damage. I am enclosing a before and after picture taken by the technician at the Allure Medical Spa. It isn't flattering with the hairnet, but it is my skin you are interested in. Down the road I will add more photos. Thanks! Hope this info helps.
Dr. Hope & Dr. Swenor, Allure Medical Spa

Dr. Hope was the doctor who recommended Ultherapy and Fraxel. She is on medical leave and Dr. Swenor took over. Dr. Swenor recommended Photo Dynamics for the sun damage I had. Both doctors are excellent. Also Kristina Campbell the technician who administrated the procedure is very knowledgable and makes sure that you are comfortable. I would highly recommend all of them.