vaser booked for dr nurein, liverpool - any advice please - Liverpool, GB

Hi I've been researching Vaser Lipo for quite some...

Hi I've been researching Vaser Lipo for quite some time now and after a few consulations decided to book the.proceedure with Dr Nurein at Liverpool next week. Im having my inner and outer thighs and knees done with fat transfer to the hollows in my hip area, just above my outer thighs. I have also booked several lymphatic drainange massages with a local therapist and have started taking arnica in the hope to might keep the swelling down and minimize the bruising. Has anyone had a similar proceedure recently, any advice greatly received .....
I'm in with Dr Nurein too , I have also been put back but I've been given a date of Sunday 19th of July. I am also due to go away on holiday in about six weeks and I really wanted to be past the worst in terms of pain an swelling. The delay can't be helped and my provider did telephone me to let me what had happened to the Dr's family. So all in all, a shame but were all human and need time to get things sorted eh. Keep me posted on your progress. Thanks.
Hi Kaddy, Oh no I am so sorry. Have you rescheduled? I know it cant be helped but still anoying for yourself.
Hey Kaddy. Thats the clinic I went to. I would have loved fat transfer :[ I had enough of it taken out lol. I totally understand about the money for the garment but I ordered another one myself of the same website "Macom" and its actually not far off the price once P&P is included. So excited for you please let me know how it all goes!!! Also where are you getting the fat transferred to because I am so considering this for the future.

Day one - post op

Well I attended the clinic yesterday to have my procedure, I had to wait a few hours because there was a delay but the staff made me comfortable and where very friendly. Prior to the procedure I had a further consultation with Mr Nurein and we discussed my procedure, risks etc and also I wanted a further area doing which he was happy to do. I can only praise Mr Nurein and his team during the procedure, he was extremely proffessional and very caring about my needs asking regularly if I was okay or if it was hurting, it was very uncomfortable at times but he stopped when needed to add more anesthetic. I also had fat transfer to the hollows between my hip and thigh bones (see before pictures when uploaded). The procedure took around 2 and half hours then half an hour to clean and dress the incisions and put me in my garment. I was given all the necessary pain relief, antibiotics, dressings etc to take home and I have arranged for a medical friend to remove my stitches in a weeks time. I must say I most definately couldn't have driven home as i experienced alot of pain to my left knee during and after the procedure and struggled to bend my legs to get into the car. I haven't had much in the way of drainage either but im only 8 hours post op. I feel very sore and swollen this morning but don't require any pain relief at present so I suppose thats a good thing. Just to update I had my inner/outer thighs, inner and tops of knees, flanks and fat transfer. I really can't praise Mr Nurein and his surgical team enough. I will keep you updated with my healing progress so watch this space :)

Pre-op photos

Hi CurlsandCocktails, yes the clinic at Liverpool is an old building but once inside it is very professionally decorated with a reception and seating area and consultation rooms and a theatre so procedure is carried out at the clinic. The staff are all lovely and Mr Nurein and his nursing staff are very professional, caring and understanding. I found the procedure very uncomfortable and painful at times but Mr Nurein was conscious of this and kept stopping to check I was ok, however I think everyone is different regarding pain thresholds etc. Im not sure what my final results will look like as I'm still very swollen and only have slight bruising now which has healed quickly due to the lymphatic drainage massages which I recommend you have. Think very carefully what areas you want to have treated and ask lots of questions on your consultation. Hope this info helps and keep me posted :)
Hey how does the clinic at Liverpool look because I saw a picture if the outside and it just looks like a house lol. Do u actually go to a hospital to get the Vaser done or they do it at the Liverpool clinic??? I'm planning on using dr nurein with nu cosmetic clinic for my Vaser as well.

Post-op 9 days

Here are my after photographs post-op at day 9, as you can see not much difference at all but I'm very swollen, I've uploaded these today at post-op day 13 and I'm still very much the same, however my compression garment feels less tight which is a bonus. I'm staying optimistic at this stage for the results I hope for. Will try and post further photographs in a week or so.
sorry I wrote it wrong it is Dr Comins in private cilinic !!
Hi kaddy46 I saw some of your photos after surgery if you don't mind can you send before and after surgery photos please. I had consultation with dr Nurein and dr Comics today ,I am quite confused now ,please guys help meeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!
Hey how is you recovery doing? Do you still have swelling? Can you see a slight improvement in your new body (also what exactly did you get done)? Have you had any check up session with dr. Nurein and one more thing, where did you purchase your compression garment. Sorry for all the questions haha :)
London General Surgeon