From the Time You Walk in the Door to the Time You Leave Both Consultation and Surgical Experiences Are Top Notch - Littleton, C

I was working out and doing sit ups and nothing...

I was working out and doing sit ups and nothing was working. My diet was great too. I was getting depressed about it also. I remember I saved this web site from the summer www.ColoradoPlasticSurgery.com. I reviewed it and thought why not? Let's go for it.I had the help and encouragment from my boyfriend and mother. I had a set of twin boys years ago and they weighed 5 lbs 4 oz. and 5 lbs 9 oz. I didn't know I was having twins at the time. They stretch me so out of shape. I did it to improve myself and also, my health. To much tummy is just not that good health wise and don't you want to be the best you can be in this life time?

Denver Plastic Surgeon

You'll have the best treatment ever at Colorado Plastic Surgery. Why? The staff,MSN (medicalsurgicalnurses),anesthesiologist,Nick Slenkovich himself MD, on site massage therapist,and aesthetician. They really know how to pamper you and make you feel comfortable. Isn't that what it's really all about? Getting the best!

Good for you in doing this for yourself.  Thank you for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf.

When did you have this done?