Breast Augmentation - Littleton, CO

I did it because I was never happy with the form,...

I did it because I was never happy with the form, shape and size of my breasts. It almost looked like nothing wearing a bathing suit. And on top of that one breast was smaller then the other.

I always had to wear bras with a lot of padding so it would look like I had some breasts. I am so glad that I had it done. With the outcome I feel so great & confident. I am getting a lot more looks and attention then I every got before. Thank you so much Dr Slenkovich.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Slenkovich did a great job with my breast implants and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very friendly, competend and has a lot of experience. Everybody at his office was very friendly and explained the procedure very well. I never had surgery before and was afraid of the anesthesia and being under, but they completely took my fear which made me very comfortable to get the procedure done.

Hey girl ur story sounds very similar to mines! Except I havent gotten my boobs yet lol. Can you post pics please? I also live in Colorado an was considering using dr nick.
I got silicone implants 375cc. That was the biggest I could go and it still looked natural, which was important to me.

It sounds like you're thrilled with your results. What kind of implants did you get?

Thanks for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf! Every experience helps others looking for information on breast augmentation surgery.