Lifestyle Lift Face and Neck Firming - Little Falls, NJ

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming...

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming procedure in Little Falls, NJ by Dr. Jeffrey B. Wise. I had spoken with a few local plastic surgeons before him, but there was something about Dr. Wise that made me keep coming back to him. I would have preferred having the procedure done locally, but Dr. Wise and the Lifestyle team made it well worth the 2 and a half hour drive.Everyone was so supportive. Each step in the process carefully laid out. It is 10 days later. I feel and look great. My neck, as predicted by Dr. Wise, looks as good as my 23 year old daughter's. The first few days following the procedure are tough. I took my meds and had a good friend as a support system. Spent the first night in a local hotel (details worked out by Lifestyle). Had the procedure done on a Thursday and began feeling better on the following Wednesday. Today life is back to normal, except that I look and feel so much better.Looking forward to a new haircut, a few new outfits, and a couple of trips back to Little Falls. This time I will be the "support" person. Lifestyle Lift---improving the world one wrinkly face at a time!!!!

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise is an amazing surgeon. Check out his biography. Because he specializes in facial surgeries he has an amazing number of procedures under his belt. He is a smart, caring guy. Never makes you feel rushed. His staff is the same way--supportive, knowledgeable, and kind. You won't find a better practice than this one!!!!

Which Board "certified" these people?
American Board of Medical Specialties. You can research their website to check whether the physician is certified in the relevant area of specialization.
Marion4115, It's unfortunate that you are displeased with the outcome of your procedure(s); however, your statement that the LSL physicians "are not real plastic surgeons" is false. One needs only to check with their state's medical licensing board viz. current license/possible disciplinary action and, most IMPORTANTLY, the ABMS certifying boards in order to verify whether the surgeon at the LSL facility has been board certified in plastic surgery.
Dear Marilyn, I had the same opinion until after about 7 months after my LSL for my neck and lips. You can read my full report under Marion41125. MY LSL cost 6500.00 in Huntersville, NC. Now I am so angry that I ever had it done in the first place. My face and neck are numb, my head tingles and my ears itch all the time. I have major nerve damage.
It took this long to happen, but I was told that it might by another LSL patient. The ladies having this surgery, I can only say research everyreview you can. My neck looks good, but it's not worth the consequences. These are not real plastic surgeons at LSL, they are doctors who were trained to do this for LSL. They took an oath to "DO NO HARM" AND THEY ARE DOING HARM.
October it will be two years. Scar under my chin is horrendous. Ears not only itch, I have a constant ringing. My eyes are so screwed up that it appears they "migrate", however it is the scars on the exterior of the eyes that cause this to "appear" to be moving. My ears were literally pulled down and sewn to my face. No longer can I wear my hair up (behind my ears are huge red raw looking scars) and my huge ears are hideous. My chin is so painful at times, I cry. They said to come back and they will "look " at it. Not on your life!
My jowels are so dragging, that I lost the appearance of my cheeks. I've seen two other plastic surgeons, both said a terribly sloppy job - by a doctor who is not a plastic surgeon.By the way, Dr. Catalfumo - West Palm Beach, Florida literally had a woman die in St Mary's hospital. The office says he retired. Truth is he is in Port St Lucie: yup: doing face surgery. Her family sued him and I heard he lost his license. I haven't checked that out with the state of Florida yet. They are truly butchers.
Unsure if I contacted you already or not. Who was your doctor when you got your procedure done?
Dr. Santos
I want to do this but I don't have $6-7,000 for it. Very disappointed to see what it costs.
Be glad you cannot afford it. Mine was 6500.00 wasted money. I try to warn anyone who is even thinking about it. I have ended with a numb face and neck, tingling and a constant itch around my ears. Sure, I'll admit my neck looks good, but not worth the consequences.
You got away cheap Marion! Mine was $9500 to $9800 I don't even know the exact amount - as it was such a huge self-deforming mistake. I hate to look in the mirror
And I used to be a model in NYC. I guess I will grow older - looking like the nightmare it is.
Get on your knees and be thankful! Trust me: the positive posts - more than likely - are posted by the LSL corporation.
They do have payment plans.
I am no with LSL. I am from North Dakota and flew to Washington to have this procedure done. It has been 4 months since I had it done and I am loving every minute of it. Dr. Santos did an excellent job and I will be happy for as long as it lasts and when it runs its course, I will be back for more. So not everyone who reports on this site is from LSL.
Thank you for your comments and pictures. I am having my done July 19th and your results make me look forward to even the "bad" moments!
Don't do it!! There are more than just a few "BAD" moments.
Please tell me it worked out for you. I want to hear a real person (not one posted by LSL)
give a positive comment.
Hello...I am a real person ...and I am not connected to LSL other than being a patient whose surgery did not go well. My neck is 10 times more disfigured than before I had the surgery. I have been going to a doctor on my own money for ultrasound...don't know if it is going to work ...It has been two months..and I feel that my neck looks AWFUL. charlene
Dear Scientist:
It has been two years come October. I have a huge hanging
whatever! under my right chin...that never went away, no matter what. I did go to another plastic surgeon who shook his head and told me there is really nothing that can be done about it: just said "a very poor job". Good luck, hope whatever you are doing will work.
My face lift and laser surgery were wonderful. No pain, no nothing. Everyday is a new and brighter day for me. I am not connected to any life style lift center other than a patient. I am so sorry for these people who had such bad experiences. Mine was fantastic and I am only 8 days into the healing. No pain pre or post surgery. I am a real person too. Never had one bad moment.
Your before picture is quite beautiful, and how happy you look in the after photo. Love your results.
Please don't fooled by the before and after photos. Yes, some look good (mine does), but the surgery is torture and the consequences are baffling I woke up during the surgery being pulled off the table with sheer pulling force. The doctor had his foot on my chair pulling with all his might. I had a terrible time after the surgery. I was sort of satisfied after about a month, but I sure didn't know what was coming 6 or 7 months later.
Most before and after photos are remarkable (mine was) but after 7 months I wish I had never heard of LSL.
We do know most of the before and afters are actually posted by LSL themselves.
State of NY sued the for false advertising, and the way I read the report, they cannot practice in some states and I do believe NY is one of those states.
They should be removed from business. Liars. Watch the video: the real story behind Lifestyle Lift. Done by one of the main news shows. The owner actually denies that no one ever said they can get rid of the jowls.

Hi Marilyn -- Thanks for posting your results! Your jawline looks so much better. Congrats on a happy outcome. :)

Marilyn Good for you! You were saved from a lifetime of nightmares. I do believe you are one of the lucky ones. I'm truly happy for you, it is what I was expecting. By the way, I used to live in Clifton, now I am crying in Florida !