Lifestyle Lift Face and Neck Firming - Little Falls, NJ

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming...

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming procedure in Little Falls, NJ by Dr. Jeffrey B. Wise. I had spoken with a few local plastic surgeons before him, but there was something about Dr. Wise that made me keep coming back to him. I would have preferred having the procedure done locally, but Dr. Wise and the Lifestyle team made it well worth the 2 and a half hour drive.Everyone was so supportive. Each step in the process carefully laid out. It is 10 days later. I feel and look great. My neck, as predicted by Dr. Wise, looks as good as my 23 year old daughter's. The first few days following the procedure are tough. I took my meds and had a good friend as a support system. Spent the first night in a local hotel (details worked out by Lifestyle). Had the procedure done on a Thursday and began feeling better on the following Wednesday. Today life is back to normal, except that I look and feel so much better.Looking forward to a new haircut, a few new outfits, and a couple of trips back to Little Falls. This time I will be the "support" person. Lifestyle Lift---improving the world one wrinkly face at a time!!!!

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise is an amazing surgeon. Check out his biography. Because he specializes in facial surgeries he has an amazing number of procedures under his belt. He is a smart, caring guy. Never makes you feel rushed. His staff is the same way--supportive, knowledgeable, and kind. You won't find a better practice than this one!!!!