LIPO in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Had been thinking about it since after...

Had been thinking about it since after successfully getting past cancer. The Chemo pulled 127 lbs off and it looked all wrong. After the cancer, it bounced back and brought some with it. I was 40 lbs higher than before the cancer. Looking at my body, the guy, moobs and back were flabby and even though I tried to gym, at 50, the likelihood of anything getting rid of that much fat seems nil. So I figured to give myself a jumpstart with the lipo and then get some intensity with the workout afterward.

Decided to get a compression shirt to go with the...

Decided to get a compression shirt to go with the compression garment that came with the service. Still draining 5 days afterward. Found that baby diapers is best absorption item as they come out soaked, but it's not just blood. Mostly clear fluid.

Dr. Roche

I would at this point, but we are only a week past the procedure. I have no indication that my doc or his staff are anything less than professional and attentive.

The drainage looks intense, but there was no pain really. Just the fluid used and some blood that "came along for the ride". Used clear shower curtains to not stain the bed with the fluid. A year + later, VERY satisfied with the procedure. I included some MHR (I'm over 50) which helped pull more fat out of my system. Now, no muffin-top or do-lap anymore and fitting pants I had before the Chemo (maybe a little thinner).

Wow, your drainage picture is intense! How long after the procedure was that taken?

How did your lipo turn out?

Hi JimBear -- Thanks for posting your story so far. How are you doing now?

Well over a year later, and it's fantastic! Very glad I did it. Interesting thing is that even after the healing (minimal scars too!) the body "took over" and the fat continued to go away. In my case, supplemented it with Male Hormone Replacement, which along with the lipo, dropped more weight and now I have the waist I had before the Chemo! Profile looks leaner and no "muffin top" or "do lap" anymore.