LIPO in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Had been thinking about it since after...

Had been thinking about it since after successfully getting past cancer. The Chemo pulled 127 lbs off and it looked all wrong. After the cancer, it bounced back and brought some with it. I was 40 lbs higher than before the cancer. Looking at my body, the guy, moobs and back were flabby and even though I tried to gym, at 50, the likelihood of anything getting rid of that much fat seems nil. So I figured to give myself a jumpstart with the lipo and then get some intensity with the workout afterward.

Decided to get a compression shirt to go with the...

Decided to get a compression shirt to go with the compression garment that came with the service. Still draining 5 days afterward. Found that baby diapers is best absorption item as they come out soaked, but it's not just blood. Mostly clear fluid.

The drainage looks intense, but there was no pain really. Just the fluid used and some blood that "came along for the ride". Used clear shower curtains to not stain the bed with the fluid. A year + later, VERY satisfied with the procedure. I included some MHR (I'm over 50) which helped pull more fat out of my system. Now, no muffin-top or do-lap anymore and fitting pants I had before the Chemo (maybe a little thinner).

Wow, your drainage picture is intense! How long after the procedure was that taken?

That week. Like the next day. Yes, the blood looks intense, but no pain. Kinda messy...but not as messy as looking at the "ice Cream Cone" muffin-top in a ill fit undershirt.

2 Years since...

The reduction beginning with the Lipo to now has 75 lbs off, and I've indulged a bit by getting stuff for vacation tht looks good going to the beach. No "Moobs", and a couple of smiles when I pass. Feels damn good! lol
Glad you beat the cancer, your results look great!! Congrats on your success with lipo as well. All the Best!
You look amazing, thanks for adding an update!  Are you glad you did the lipo before losing the 75 pounds, or if you could do it again would you lose the weight first and then do the lipo?  I'm just curious- some people do it one way and some people do it the other way so it is always nice to hear what the thought process was.
The weight came off after the lipo. I need to go back to take in some of the skin , but the weight followed the lipo. Thank you also for the complement. :) People who've known me a while notice the difference. That support also helps. Main thing have to do is keep in mind, and be clear, what you are doing this for, and what you think it will do for you. I felt like a "chunk", the lipo was only a part of it, but I wanted those fat cells off as a start. No more, no less. And it worked. :)
Dr. Roche

I would at this point, but we are only a week past the procedure. I have no indication that my doc or his staff are anything less than professional and attentive.