The BEST Plastic Surgeon in Scottsdale!

Dr. Shapiro is the BEST plastic surgeon in...

Dr. Shapiro is the BEST plastic surgeon in Scottsdale! The liposuction of my lower abdomen, flanks & inner/outer thighs has changed my life :)

Four years after a severe car accident, I had packed on a lot of excess weight and no matter how much I worked out or how little I ate nothing seemed to work!!! I did a lot of research and found Dr. Shapiro to be the most qualified, up-to-date and most highly rated plastic surgeon in Scottsdale. From the moment I met him, I knew he was the one - an artist & perfectionist in every sense. He & his office staff spent a lot of time with me and helped me through every stage of the process.

Now that I'm 2 months post-op, I couln't be happier! I have the body I remember from when I was 22 years old :) I'm wearing shorts & skirts again!! I have gained back so much confidence & I just feel happier all of the time. As a 33 year old, I am soooooo glad that I did this now rather than waiting! Dr. Shapiro is amazing - one of my favorite people in the world!!!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

CJ, no difference since after surgery in my outer or inner thighs :(. What to do - its gonna be a month now.
Keep me posted on how things progress :)
XOXO thank you.
Hi, Glad it went well :). Yes, you are still very swollen....it will go down DRAMATICALLY! It took me 3 months to see good results and 6 months to see amazing results. You will be a lot skinnier!! I am sooooo excited for you!
CJ, am done with surgery. Looking good so far but measurements are just 2 inches less as of now. You think it will going down further ??
Hi CJ, met Doctor today but am confused about one thing. Do I need to tell him that I am looking to get skinny :(. Will you let me know how many inches he took off for you from waist and butts. Thank you
Hey CJ, Thanks a lot Dear, yeah its right around the corner and am all set to catch the bull by horns but nevertheless feeling bit nervous, anxious - what if something goes wrong, etc etc. Hope this all to get over soon. But, Megan, Jaclyn are wonderful so far in terms of follow up and answering my questions. Waiting for Dr. Shapiro now :). Gonna be there soon !!
Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts!
In my experience, week number two I was still very weak & exhausted from surgery. Your body is so focused on healing it is a chore to walk to the kitchen! As I shared before, I went back on week 4. Maybe with the drains your swelling will go down faster and you'll be ok week 2. I'd ask Mala if u need to know for sure.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, am very excited :). Just feel nervous at the thought of post surgery. My work is just to sit and work on computer. For the first week and half I would be working from home but from second week I was thinking if I can go to work like 3 times a week. Do you think it would be manageable. Just have to go to my desk and work on my computer.
Hi! It took me 4 weeks until I was ready to go back...it may take longer with full high def though. I would call Mala & ask her if u need to know for sure for work :) Are you getting excited?! You should be...you are one step closer to having the body you want!
CJ, want to ask something, by when you think I would be in reasonable condition to walk properly. I was just thinking how long it will be till I go to work. Thank you :)
Thanks CJ. I love you for being kind enough to reply so fast and helpful :). Just read that hi-def can burn the skin inside :( and started feeling scared again. I asked Jaclyn that you sure am not gonna die :D. What would you say - can there be any such complication ??
Hi! You should be very excited :) Hi def offers amazing results & Dr. Shapiro is the best surgeon/artist. He has such attention to detail & he is a perfectionist. I trust him implicitly! He will surely craft you into the hourglass figure you desire. There is a huge difference between hi def and lipo. Hi def can craft you a six pack and muscle definition! Lipo just sucks out fat. You made a good choice :)
Hello CJ, Thanks a lot for your reply. I am feeling better now and really looking forward to get a nice body. Just I wonder at time will I be able to get the results I desire with hi-def . I am like 34-32-42 and getting fat transfer to breasts. Do you think I can achieve hour glass figure with hi-def. How is your experience with hi-def. Do you see any difference between normal lipo and hi-def lipo.
The mood swings are normal. Remember, its elective surgery...you are only doing it if you want it. Really, its a question of how much you want to change your body and if that will impact your happiness. Only you know how you
feel about your body.

From my experience, there was no pain...only discomfort. You wanna be able to move freely, stretch but you can't yet. I wanted to sleep on my side, walk "normally" but it took a while. Mala was a huge help for me. She cleaned my garments, got me drinks, and was my therapist for a while :) The recovery was no fun, but was worth it for me in the end. Now I am concentrating on eating very well & exercising to keep this beautiful body!
Thanks CJ for ur reply. Apparently I am having mood swings. At times I feel so excited that finally I will have a body I desire and at times i start being nervous and tense and thinking if I am ready now to do it or I should postpone it. Did you feel the same? I am getting scared :(. You think its all going to be okay. As long as there is no pain, I think it should be fine but am scared that it involves so many areas, what if I run in pain and I am going to be alone there :(. What would u suggest, u think its all be fine ??
Oh yah, it is fine. It will help reduce swelling a lot. It is very gentle touch. That is when I had it. :)
CJ, I was thinking if its going to be okay to get lymphatic massage right from 3rd day after lipo. You think its fine ??
Makes sense CJ, what you said. I am having full hi-def so yes I am gonna drain. I will buy all that stuff then. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time :).
Yes, my shape looked good in a month...but I was still not ready to flaunt it. There is still fluid/swelling still in the body. It's hard to explain, but your body will feel heavy & tight. You still aren't moving 100% normally. When you look in the mirror your saddlebags will be considerably smaller & will continue to shrink over time. It's cool because it appears more natural - like you just lost weight on your own! My surgery was a little different because I mainly had plain lipo with only a bit of high def on my legs. I had no drains post op. I think most high def patients have drains & that is why Mala suggested bed pads & shower curtain. You could be leaking & don't wanna damage the bed. On the plus side, drains are good to get all the excess fluid out faster. I would take her advice though, she does this every day.
Thanks CJ for your reply. But were you were in reasonable shape after a month :D. I have bad saddlebags and really want to get rid of them. Was just wondering if I can have decent figure to flaunt after a month :D, hehe !! Mala told me to bring pads and shower curtain , nappies n all. I got so tense why all that is required. Any idea ?? However my procedure is similar to yours so don't think I would need all that in case you didn't.
Hi, As for what to bring I suggest to bring: easy, stretchy, dresses for post op (you won't wanna bend down & put on pants a lot), arnica gel for bruising, that's about all I can think of now. Most of all you're just gonna wanna rest and be comfy :) The major swelling was gone in the first month- but I still was smaller than before surgery! The rest of the swelling takes closer to 6 months or optimal results. Believe me...its all worth it in the end. I would do it again easily! I am 10 months post op & I am loving my body!!!
Thanks Dear for your reply. Kinda got busy so got late. The date is coming and would need to prepare. Would you recommend any specific stuff I need to have when I go for surgery or after surgery. Also, how long did it take for the swelling to be gone. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your results. Would expect the same for me :).
Hi, Yes, the price sounds about right...believe me. It is worth it! She will help with everything...the lymphatic drainage, knowledge of what's normal & what's not, helping you in & out of your garment, applying arnica gel. The nursing plan sounds good too. I suggest you ask for a handicap hotel room too! That way you can hold onto bars if needed! :)