Lipodissolve Worth It with the RIGHT Doctor

I went to Dr. {named above} on recommendation of a...

I went to Dr. {named above} on recommendation of a friend. He is a very well known plastic surgeon in my area. I initially went to him to get a tummy tuck. Upon arriving, I was suprised when he told me I didn't need it but if I wanted to get rid of the little fatty areas on my belly...that lipodissolve would be a great alternative.

I went in and they put a numbing gel all over my stomach. After about 1/2 hour the doctor came in to do the procedure. I was very nervous, but honestly didn't feel a thing. There was a little pressure from the needles going in, but no pain. He had a syringe that had about 5-6 needles coming off it so he was able to do the injections very quickly. The procedure only took about another 1/2 hour. After he was done, a nurse came in and used the ultrasound machine all over my stomach. She said it helped with swelling and to move the medicine around in there. I was precribed an antibiotic and a pain medication as prevantive and just incase.

On my ride home, I drove myself, I stopped and dropped off my presriptions and basically just felt like my stomach was full. As the day wore on, my stomach did become heavy feeling (like I could feel all the meds that were injected in there) and my stomach swelled up. The swelling was a little excessive...like I looked to be a few months pregnant. I was told a gertle would have helped, but I just walked around slowly and held my swollen belly up.

It was uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say extremely painful. I only used the pain meds the first day and then after that I was fine. My stomach was swollen for about 2-3 days and tender feeling for about 2-3 months but not bad...more annoying than painful.

I have a 2 year old and no one watched her during my "recovery"...so it can't be that bad of a procedure. Dr.  recommended 2 treatments for me at $650 a piece...but I have only done the one treatment. I was satisfied with the one treatment that I don't feel I need to go back. I would though, if I felt I needed it. I do not handle pain well normally...but this was tolerable...enough so that I would go do it again.

Now, this is NOT meant for people with lots of weight to lose and it's not a quick process. It took about 6 weeks before I saw some results and now 3 months later I feel I have just seen the final results. You still need to diet and exercise or the fat is just going to come back. I haven't lost a significant amount of weight like some people claim...I lost maybe 2 pounds but that could be from exercising or whatever. It's a pretty subtle change but I am happy with it.

It has helped with my little mama belly pooch and my self esteem.

Dr. Finger

hi what`s your docs contacts pliz,you look great.
Yep you look great! No need for a second treatment at all.
Your result are Great!!! It's very hard to lose that little baby poch....I know.
What company does you doctor work for? I also live in Sav and want lipodissolve.
with the right doctor you should have no pain with the injections and the end results are outstanding. Follow the post op instruction to the letter and there should be no problems
Hi Sue, Provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.
Hi Sharon. I am signed in but name of provider not shown. Says name not provided. Is that because I am writing outside of the US? Just a thought as I rarely see a name provided & have always wondered why people never disclose dr's names? Thks
Hi Sandy, This is a temporary issue due to website maintenance we've done this week (5/7/10). We hope to have all the info back up soon!
I know personally that even when I weighed 105 pounds I still had a pooch. And I have excercised off and on over the years and the pooch never goes away until LIPO-Dissolve!
What's the name of the doctor and where is his practice?
I think her DR's comment was right, she really didnt need it yet.
How do you know your result is not from exercising only?