Lipodissolve Was Well Worth It for Me

First of all, everyone who chooses to have...

First of all, everyone who chooses to have Lipodissolve done needs to select a board certified physician who is also certified to do Lipodissolve. Everyone should inquire to find out where the injection solution is coming from (make sure it's from the US if you are having it done here). Some of the statements I've read on this site tells me that this procedure has not been done by qualified physicians and/or the solution is not authentic. The physician who did my treatments is also a general medical physician and HE did every injection treatment--his staff nurse performed the ultrasounds. I am a 60 year old lady who had three children and a family history of flabby bellies. I have just finished treatment on my abdomen, 7 in all, (one per month) w/ultrasounds done every 2 weeks as well as immediately before each treatment to break up any nodules. Before each injection, an ice pack was placed on my abdomen for 5 to 10 minutes and I was offered tylenol and/or Benadryl, which I did take, and yes I did have my husband with me to do the driving. I still felt some very minor discomfort during the injections, but once they were done I went home and laid down for a couple of hours. I didn't ever have any ill side effects. My abdomen did swell as expected, was tender, and a couple of injection sites did minimally bruise following each treatment, but this subsided in a couple of days. I did not do any exercise other than walking 2 miles at least 4 days a week. I also decided to drink lots of water (at least 60 oz. daily)instead of the diet drinks I had been consuming. However, if I want to drink a diet coke I do, I just make sure I drink the water also. So this was definitely a good decision for me. My upper abdomen measured 36 inches before and is 31 1/2 inches today and, my lower abdomen measured 41 inches and is 36 1/2 inches after Lipodissolve.