Lipodissolve Was Well Worth It for Me

First of all, everyone who chooses to have...

First of all, everyone who chooses to have Lipodissolve done needs to select a board certified physician who is also certified to do Lipodissolve. Everyone should inquire to find out where the injection solution is coming from (make sure it's from the US if you are having it done here). Some of the statements I've read on this site tells me that this procedure has not been done by qualified physicians and/or the solution is not authentic. The physician who did my treatments is also a general medical physician and HE did every injection treatment--his staff nurse performed the ultrasounds. I am a 60 year old lady who had three children and a family history of flabby bellies. I have just finished treatment on my abdomen, 7 in all, (one per month) w/ultrasounds done every 2 weeks as well as immediately before each treatment to break up any nodules. Before each injection, an ice pack was placed on my abdomen for 5 to 10 minutes and I was offered tylenol and/or Benadryl, which I did take, and yes I did have my husband with me to do the driving. I still felt some very minor discomfort during the injections, but once they were done I went home and laid down for a couple of hours. I didn't ever have any ill side effects. My abdomen did swell as expected, was tender, and a couple of injection sites did minimally bruise following each treatment, but this subsided in a couple of days. I did not do any exercise other than walking 2 miles at least 4 days a week. I also decided to drink lots of water (at least 60 oz. daily)instead of the diet drinks I had been consuming. However, if I want to drink a diet coke I do, I just make sure I drink the water also. So this was definitely a good decision for me. My upper abdomen measured 36 inches before and is 31 1/2 inches today and, my lower abdomen measured 41 inches and is 36 1/2 inches after Lipodissolve.

In December of 2007 when this before & after photo was posted, The Rejuvenation Center in Wheeling, WV was directed by another physician than now, in 2014. I would not recommend this company. The current "Medical Director" is not a board certified plastic surgeon. He has very little experience in plastic surgery. The "owner" does not have a medical degree of any kind. The Rejuvenation Center II in Wheeling does not have a business license in the State of West Virginia to perform any "invasive" surgery such as liposuction. They are only licensed to perform "non-invasive" procedures. They claim that their lipposuction procedures are "non-surgical" in their advertisements. Liposuction IS a surgery! If you are considering liposuction, see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Do not consider liposuction at this facility!!!
jenn4276, i feel for you i have been having the same problems since i had it done one time. it's been two years. my tummy looks horrible and i feel the pulsating also i keep thinking im having an aortic anurism or something. is there anything you have found to help
Amazing!
Please do not do lipodissolve. I had 4 treatments a piece done on my lower and upper abs 1 year ago and could not regret it more. My stomach has had no changes and still feels very tender to the touch. It's been over a year and I am now experiencing abdominal tingling (probably from nerve damage) and a couple hardened lumps that feel like masses in the abdomen (especially right above my belly button). Also, my left carotid artery often pulsates, which scares me because I feel like Im about to have a stroke or heart attack. I have read that the fat that gets dissolved sometimes gets clogged in the arteries as it's getting processed in the bloodstream to be excreted out. I am in my 30's and weigh 135 lbs and may be on my way to a stroke or heart attack way before my time. You cannot reverse this procedure. Please be aware.
Nodules (or lumps) are common when having gone to an inexperienced technician, they can be gotten rid of via several types of simple procedures. Those nodules are also NOT life threatening. Either way you should've gone to a reputable cosmetic surgeon by now to correct your situation. Fat is excreted via THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM. Not the blood stream, idiot. Your carotid artery (actually ALL arteries) is supposed to "pulsate", idiot. Hence the fact that your "pulse" is taken by touching the area where an artery is. Please log off and stop trying to scare the hell out of everyone.
You look great!!!!!!!! CONGRATS Ruthd
Hi! I have bee considering lipodissolve but to be honest I am extremely frightened. I am considering it in my stomah/love handles area but I dont want "lumpiness" like I have read in a few of the other posts. What are your thoughts? Is it worth it? The place that I am considering having it done at is a MedSpa not physician office. Thanks!
I probably would not advise anyone to do lipodissolve by anyone other than a physician certified in the procedure. It's been several months since mine was completed and I am still happy with it. My doctor is now doing a one time "laser" treatment instead of the lipodissolve. You may want to investigate that before you do anything. good luck.
How many lipod treatments did you have to have? Over how long a period? Do you know anything about the one time laser treatment? Or what the laser treatment is called?
Could you elaborate on the laser treatment you spoke of? Ive never heard of it and Id love to hear more. Thanks
i just got lipodissolve about three weeks ago, it was my first treatment... i think i see reuslts but im too scared to measure myself haha, so im just going to wait until my next appointment, which is in two weeks. in any case, i wanted to know when you started seeing ur results? after the first, seoncd, third, fourth.... etc. i am only doing three procedures... do you think that is enough. im pretty young i guess, and i eat super healthy and excerscie not becuase of lipodissolve but becuas ehtat is my natural lifestyle... so, I only will get three procedures... like I said... is this enough?? thnx! and yeah.. ur stomach looks amazing. better than mine after 1 lipodissolve, thats for sure!
Wow - you look amazing. Congratulations...
WOW!!! Your results are amazing!! You look better than some of my friends who are teenagers! I've been hearing so many horror stories on this board about lipodissolve and I am terrified, but I have a tiny pouch of fat on my lower abs that I desperately want to get rid of. I am young and at a low body weight, so in theory I am the perfect candidate for lipodissolve. But all these terrible horror stories are making me scared. Did you have any bad swelling at all, and what did you do that helped it? Or did you change your diet after the procedure? Any info on what you did differently to help you get such wonderful results, if anything, would be very appreciated!
The swelling went away after a day or two. My abdomen was a little sore and the swelling went away after a day or two. It's been three months since my last treatment and I'm still pleased with the results. The only thing I did diet wise was drink lots of water. I was never a water drinker before but now I drink between 60 and 80 ounces a day. Just make sure if you have the treatments done that they are done by a certified physician. The doctor who did mine is now offering a one time laser treatment instead of the lipodissolve. Good Luck.
Hi I also live in WV and I had surgery when I was pregnant that left me with disgusting love handles when they put me back together. Where did you have your procedure done at I read your blogs but I didnt see that any where I probably missed it. If you could give me a name, phone number, or web address I will be so grateful because you look AMAZING!! THANKS!!
I had my procedure done in wheeling {edited}; however, I don't think he is doing the lipodissolve procedure anymore. You can contact "The Rejuvenation Center" in wheeling for more info. Editor note: To make or request doctor recommendations, please visit our Doctor Recommendation Forums.
has the brusing on your lower abs went away yet? if so how long did it take for your belly to be its normal color again?
those are not bruises. they are stretch marks. they are there in the before pic if you look carefully.
Thanks for sharing your story and you look amazing. I'm 29 from Melbourne, I have a little muffin top and stretch marks on the sides of my waist and my butt after pregnancy, went to gym for 2 years, doing aerobics & walking 4 times a week, no matter how hard I tried I just can't get rid of my little tummy and I don't want to lose any more weight as I am underweight and I certainly don't want to be flat chested. I heard about lipo dissolve injection about 6 months ago on TV, I found that it was interesting and sounds too good to be true that we could get rid of unwanted fat, I am recently gathering lots of information about lipo dissolve, it had many positive feedback (from the clinic official websites) I have booked in for consultation. I'm just wondering how long did you see the result? Are your stretch marks less visible? Thanks
good for you. I will have my first procedure this friday and Im hoping i will get a good result just like you. enjoy your new body
How did your treatment go? Have you seen any changes?