i used to have thin lips

I always wanted nice lips but I have had never...

I always wanted nice lips but I have had never courage to change something Very early this year I looked in the mirror and I thought: "man I'm getting older" and my lips are disappearing. I said to myself "I AM NOT READY TO GET OLDER......YET"*_* So I started to look for cosmetic doctors and procedures .

Surprisingly in New York I couldn't find a decent website with pics before/after to convince me to go for a face-lift so I pick a doctor randomly ,Dr E. and start it with my lips. Long story short I did Silicon 1000 for my lips and laugh lines first in April and second round few days ago He is an artist. I will go back for more. I attached pics B/A

Thank you Tom . I have seen those information long before I decided I need Silikon What is amazed me is that even some doctors said they have had fixed what Silikon did to some people there are no pics to convince me that this is a bad idea I love my new lips I totally believe that Dr Heller knows what he is doing And I will go back for more

Thanks for replying.  Be sure to give us updates!

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Before getting additional injections, you may want to read some of the doctor postings on RealSelf by board certified plastic surgeons and dermatologists.

For instance, you may find this helpful:  How much Silikon 1000 to inject into lips

Still happy with the procedure

Still happy with the procedure

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I got a royal treatment with a celebrity-like...

I got a royal treatment with a celebrity-like results . I'm positively sure everyone who have sat in Dr. Joseph Eric knows what I'm talking about it. I was unhappy the way my face started to drop so thanks to this wonderful website witch I'm so thankful I found Dr Joseph. Even though my English is not great he totally understood what I'll like to have done. So, i got the corners of my mouth lifted,the nasolabial filled and Botox on my forehead and crow's-feet and just a little touch on my nose with Sillicon 1000. I can't tank enough to Dr.J to give me such a natural look and special care with absolutely NO pain. I also like to tank to all doctors and patient for their postings in order for educating us and get better decisions .

WOW- I am so shocked Dr Joseph did all of that for you! You looked great before,btw. I went to him as well..I had to push him to inject the areas I felt were bothering me, same concerns as you had. Corner of lip sagging, marionette lines, ( also wanted some in the bridge of my nose) which he wouldn't oblige. Instead he told me I didn't really need anything..Please dont let my profile pic fool you, that's me after getting Juvederm bc I was so unhappy with the results I had gotten from Dr J. I saw zero improvement after swelling went down:(( So, I'm going to check out Dr Heller!

To all dear women that are trying to compare their...

To all dear women that are trying to compare their experience and results with others it is not fair because we're not alike. I don't look like myself every day and I don't get injection daily. I believe doctors want to make EVERY single one of us beautiful and happy so we can comeback . I have never been 100% pleased with my results until I met Dr J. but never blamed totally the doc. because i understand there is a risk even I'm not smoking or drinking . If I move the furniture,I get bruised ,if I deal with life problems I get headache .So, after I get injected, off course I expected bruises but have none. I got myself turned off by Dr. J from injecting my lips just because I had a cold sore . I'm sure doctors knows when we need or not some procedures. I'll go back soon to do my lips. I just added 2 more pics (the ugly) the ones that got me to his office. I felt ugly, depressed and needed to fix that. I hope this will help someone.

Wow, your lips are perfect! You are right in that doctor is an artist!!
Zizi your doc did a wonderful job. Your lips do look very natural I know you are very pleased with the results. And as I said before, honey you are gorgeous. :)
Oh , you are a sweetheart. Thank you.

Here I am updating my review one year later . I'm...

Here I am updating my review one year later . I'm still happy with my result . I have never experience any side effect or pain during this year. Because of lock of volume in my upper lip (see pic nr 1) I used a crayon to create the illusion of having lips witch sometimes did me a clown look like but it was in my mind better choice than having no lips at all. So first of course I tried restilane and juvaderm . Either the injector ( a doc in Long Island -no name) or the solution were not good for me . I was left with bumps in my lips, anesthetic . I stressed that every time I went back to docs. None were listening. They said it is no bump . One day I read reviews about Dr Joseph Eric in West Orange and decided to derive 1 1/2 to get sillicon injections . Dr J was asking what exactly bothers me. He offered me a mirror and I was able to point the places I'll like to be injected. I cannot say why but I felt so good and calm (never rushed) explaining to him what I'll like my lips and laugh lines to look like. I asked him to inject some sillicon in the 11 lInes formed between my eyebrows. Then he came closer and with the help of a pen he pointed the area where he can and cannot inject. I did not insisted. I trust his professionalism. I am also a kind of person that I like to not put any pressure on others. And I think I make him feel comfortable injecting him. There was all this time in the office his office manager Diana and the two of them makes me feel that I did the right choice going there. I love Dianna . For the lines (11) on my forehead he injected Botox . My lips was showing a sign of beginning of a cold sore and the Dr. refused to inject me that day inviting me back in 2 weeks witch I did. Should I get upset bcuz he didn't want to inject me when I wanted????? Of course NOT. I went back 2 weeks later and got my injections. I left so happy from his office . I wanted to tell every woman in the street about it. If you are looking to improve your lips shape Dr Joseph will help you to achieve your dream. One more think: his office stuff Diana , Barbara and all the girls are AWESOME. They will make you feel special. I testify that this is an honest review and I am not associated in any way with in the office or the dr. I also did nor get any discount for writhing this now was asked to. I just want to thank to the dr&co plus for those that are looking to save money in long run sillicon for lips is safe. Thank you for reading. I gladly answer to any question.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I am writing from my phone and there are two...

I am writing from my phone and there are two errors

1 I meant to say that I made him feel comfortable injecting ME (not him)
2) I meant to say I was not getting any discount, NOR was asked to write a review

your lips look amazing. A very natural result zizi. How are they feeling now?
i love the last pic. So gorgeous. Before you got silikon 1000 did you consider permalip? Cause I am thinking about going with permalip, but I also like the look of silikon 1000. Cheers.
Ok . First I'll like to say hello to you. So. I was so tempted to have that permalip when I came across some pics. Then a day latter out of nowhere I had a bad reaction to the food I eat and my lips got so swollen to the point that I was considered to go to ER. Latter that night, I wake up to take pics to show to the store I had the food. Than studying them I realized I look horrible with huge lips. I have a small face. I looked vulgar. I even put lipstick just to get an idea. No no no. Big lips were not for me. So instead of getting mad I saw that situation like a helpful sign from God :-]. Now, thinking, economicallyit make sense to have a permalips for $2500. While my lips were almost if not sharp $4000 . I choose silicon bcuz I was able to control how much I want . Dr Joseph is expert in injecting it. He also injected me with Botox. The effect was visible in 3 days . I felt so beautiful, I hardly wanted to go home. I wanted to be out . Ppl were complimented me , I could not get enough. Was interesting. I wish I could afford to get Botox all the time :-(. Now back to Silicon, it all depend on your face. Some women look gorgeous with big lips. Some looks fake. I wish I could help you. If you have any Q feel free to ask. And good luck with your BBL. Dr Salama is an artist.

Silikon for cheeks? Oh yes.

For everyone that do not know personally Dr Joseph Eric, I would like to allow me to introduce him here as an amazing, caring, experienced, sincere doctor, that will operate/inject you only if he feel you can benefit from that procedure. I met Dr J years ago when I trusted him to inject my lips with the controversial Silikon 1000. I am here as a prove that Silikon 1000 is nothing but an incredible solution, which in experience hands lie Dr J's, can do miracles. Dr J has perfected his skill in injecting Silikon, leaving you with an instant beautiful result. If I can accurately describe the feeling while I got sitting on the chair while Dr J's office is like sitting high on a huge throne that is reserved for DIVA ). Never have been rushed, never pushed to buy other products, and always pain-free. I love going to Dr J over and over because I feel comfortable and welcomed. Last week I went to see Dr J for a earlobe repair (see my other review) and for Silikon 1000 for lifting cheeks. The Silikon works instantly and next day , the sensation of touching little bumps was gone. No side effect what so ever. Please feel free to ask any question. I always do my best to answer to all my RS friends. I will post some pics that will show how natural look Silikon gives. Thank you Dr J for providing such a beautiful results with no pain.

two weeks

Two weeks passed since I went to Dr Joseph. I have had Silikin 1000 injected into my cheeks and he fixed one of my earlobe. Both procedures were done in less then an hour with ZERO pain or discomfort. In fact I am so comfortable every time I go to this office. From the staff to the doctor I feel like I am seeing some friends. I can tell Dr Joseph anything it bothers me at my face. He never pressured me , in fact he won't do unnecessary procedures. I wanted something injected under my eyes and he advice me to wait one more year. You can imagine, in my mind , I already booked an appointment for that. :-]. I will post more pics soon. For now I just wanted to update that I feel good, no side effect, no pain.

I have to admit -- he is an artist -- fantastic job!!
isn't he? :-]. Thank you my lovely MM. I love your result too. Your doc did an amazing job. You're a cutie -pie. I love with all my heart my doctor. He is patient, and even when he refused to do what I asked for, I knew he knows that is good for me (to wait). Every single time I left his office I run to Jersey Mall, feeling soooo beautiful. And fairly enough I always left with a bag full of compliments.
Well I am at the hairdresser - best day ever -- cut - highlight one of the hard parts of this journey
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr J injected me with such precision and pain free to obtain the exactly results that I was looking for. I'm going back to do my lips .I'll keep you posted .