Foot Balls

I was heavy and lost some weight but my thigh were...

I was heavy and lost some weight but my thigh were like I had two foot balls ! That is how big they were. I started with lypo in April of this year and went to the gym and lost more weight and they were hanging ! I talked to dr Rayfield and he did the procedure
! Again I had two drains and I did need to stay overnight in the hosp
I keep myself walking around all night
Because I wanted to keep walking
My thigh were tight! And look great !
I felt I was almost there for having the shape I wanted !
I never had any problems with pain
I only took Advil if I needed it .
But I went to the gym and started walking on the treadmill and I was back to spinning in. 2 wks!
If you hate your thighs like I did and to this day I lost more weight and all I need it to have a little lypo in the back of my thighs for stubborn area that I cannot lose at the gym! And I feel good about my legs. . Again I cannot stress how important a gym is to help you maintain the work Dr Rayfield has done ! He is the best

After legs

I still need more work on my legs in the back
I do not have a before
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rayfield and his staff were the best You would be so happy you picked him. He explain to you what is needed and his work speaks for itself His daughter Rachael works with him ( physician assistance) I am in all of his work I never had any problems .

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss. How did you find the recovery period? Did you have any issues with laying down, going from laying to standing, etc? I've read that a lot of thigh lift patients sleep in a recliner for the first week or so.
No , I had no problems I sleep in bed! And I walked. Fine ! When I sat down it was tight ! But I lost more weight now and I think I need a lift! But I had no problems I guess I have a high tolerant to pain!!!
If you live here you should go to my doctor he is great!