33 Year Old Mother of 2 Breastfed. 5'4" 138 Lbs 34a Preop - Lincoln, NE

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my...

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my daughters. I was a 34B prior to having children and after breastfeeding my cup size did go down. I was very unhappy with my chest appearance and didn't feel comfortable in any cute clothes. I had thought about augmentation for several years prior to actually having it done. My husband told me he was happy with my body the way it was but he was supportive of my decision.

Love the shaping and size :) nice pics :)
You look great for 1 week post up! What profile did you get?

4 weeks out!

I'm finally at a month. I feel great. I'm feeling like things are settling as they should be. I'm not having much tightness and things are softening up as well. I'm so happy with the results so far. I was pretty abated at first that maybe my running days would be ruined..... so far though I have had no problems with my size choice and running. I'm excited to follow up with my surgeon in a couple weeks!

Nice! They've come down
Thanks. I'm pretty happy so far. I was very scared before surgery that they would end up too big. I think they are really going to look amazing in another 2 or 3 months. If they didn't change anymore I'd be happy still!
Thank you so much!

2 months

I' pretty close to 2 months out from surgery. I'm feeling great and loving my ladies. I've been doing a lot of running lately and have been pretty sluggish. Yesterday I ran 10.1 miles in 1:30 and it felt great. I don't feel like the girls get in the way at all. I found a great sports bra and that could be what makes all the diffrenece. I wouldn't really know since I don't have anything previously to compare :)

You look great! I'm glad to hear running is going good for you. I'm looking forward to getting back out there next week. Do you mind me asking what type of sports bra you are using?
Absolutely! Moving comfort is the brand. I don't remember exactly what "model" it is but I love it. I got is at Scheels. They run about $45
Thanks!
Lincoln Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orchard was very understanding of my expectations and my concerns. He was not judgmental and he answered every question I had. He made me feel like I was making the right decision for myself. I was happy with the prep informative and happy that he made my husband feel comfortable as well.