33 Year Old Mother of 2 Breastfed. 5'4" 138 Lbs 34a Preop - Lincoln, NE

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my...

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my daughters. I was a 34B prior to having children and after breastfeeding my cup size did go down. I was very unhappy with my chest appearance and didn't feel comfortable in any cute clothes. I had thought about augmentation for several years prior to actually having it done. My husband told me he was happy with my body the way it was but he was supportive of my decision.

4 weeks out!

I'm finally at a month. I feel great. I'm feeling like things are settling as they should be. I'm not having much tightness and things are softening up as well. I'm so happy with the results so far. I was pretty abated at first that maybe my running days would be ruined..... so far though I have had no problems with my size choice and running. I'm excited to follow up with my surgeon in a couple weeks!

2 months

I' pretty close to 2 months out from surgery. I'm feeling great and loving my ladies. I've been doing a lot of running lately and have been pretty sluggish. Yesterday I ran 10.1 miles in 1:30 and it felt great. I don't feel like the girls get in the way at all. I found a great sports bra and that could be what makes all the diffrenece. I wouldn't really know since I don't have anything previously to compare :)
Lincoln Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orchard was very understanding of my expectations and my concerns. He was not judgmental and he answered every question I had. He made me feel like I was making the right decision for myself. I was happy with the prep informative and happy that he made my husband feel comfortable as well.

You look great! I'm glad to hear running is going good for you. I'm looking forward to getting back out there next week. Do you mind me asking what type of sports bra you are using?
Absolutely! Moving comfort is the brand. I don't remember exactly what "model" it is but I love it. I got is at Scheels. They run about $45
Thanks!
Nice! They've come down
Thanks. I'm pretty happy so far. I was very scared before surgery that they would end up too big. I think they are really going to look amazing in another 2 or 3 months. If they didn't change anymore I'd be happy still!
Love the shaping and size :) nice pics :)
Thank you so much!
You look great for 1 week post up! What profile did you get?
Thanks! I need to post a. Updated pic. I am now at post op week 3 1/2. I got 550 high profile silicone gel. I love the way I look!
Mommyof2princesses you look fantastic healing well looks like fast recovery :) great shape congrats!!!! Do you know your cup size now? Just had mine aug 7th Had 650 cc's how much did you have?
Thanks so much! I'm at 3 1/2 weeks now. I think I'm going to be a D or DD. I feel great. I'm kot using the band. I want things to settle naturally. I had 550 high profile silicon gel.
Hey I'm so glad you're not feel much pain! We have similar stats I ended up going with 400cc hp. My pain is manageable but I feel constant tightness! Have you started doing massages? Hope your recovery keeps going smoothly!
I have been doing massage on my own. I was not instructed to do so.but it has helped with that tight feeling. So far I really have no complaints. Healing has gone well. I've been running since post op day 11. I feel great!
I've been doing very light massages and stretches. But I'm afraid to really get in there since the dr. Said to wait 2 weeks
Nevermind about stats I just saw them lol :)
Wow, looking good!!! I too will be getting 550cc high profile. Do u have before pics? What are your stats? How was the pain the first couple days?!? Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Thank you! Stupidly I did not get any before pics. I may see if my surgeon can email them to me. Honestly my pain was minimal. I did take the pain pills as prescribed but they made me really constipated. Within 4 days I switched to ibuprofen and only used the pain pills to help me sleep. At post op day 11 I went for a 4.5 mile run and I felt great. Post op day 15 I ran 4.5 miles again and today I ran 2.5 miles. I'm feeling really great. A little sensitivity near my incision sites when being touched or rubbed but otherwise no real complaints.