33 year old 5'4" 138 Lbs 34a Preop 550 HD silicon gel implants - Lincoln, NE

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my...

I'm a fit mother who breastfed both of my daughters. I was a 34B prior to having children and after breastfeeding my cup size did go down. I was very unhappy with my chest appearance and didn't feel comfortable in any cute clothes. I had thought about augmentation for several years prior to actually having it done. My husband told me he was happy with my body the way it was but he was supportive of my decision.

4 weeks out!

I'm finally at a month. I feel great. I'm feeling like things are settling as they should be. I'm not having much tightness and things are softening up as well. I'm so happy with the results so far. I was pretty abated at first that maybe my running days would be ruined..... so far though I have had no problems with my size choice and running. I'm excited to follow up with my surgeon in a couple weeks!

2 months

I' pretty close to 2 months out from surgery. I'm feeling great and loving my ladies. I've been doing a lot of running lately and have been pretty sluggish. Yesterday I ran 10.1 miles in 1:30 and it felt great. I don't feel like the girls get in the way at all. I found a great sports bra and that could be what makes all the diffrenece. I wouldn't really know since I don't have anything previously to compare :)

3 1/2 months post op

Pictures just never do justice I think. I'm loving the results of having BA. I'm even having a bit of boob envy. Maybe I could have gone a little bigger. I am so much happier with having breasts than I could have ever imagined. I was pretty nervous before I went in for surgery in July. I was afraid that I was going to be too big after surgery but I took the risk and did it. I'm so glad I didn't listen when people said it would be too big. I have a tiny bit of numbness in my left breast otherwise I have full sensation without pain and my incision sites look great.
Lincoln Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orchard was very understanding of my expectations and my concerns. He was not judgmental and he answered every question I had. He made me feel like I was making the right decision for myself. I was happy with the prep informative and happy that he made my husband feel comfortable as well.