So satisfied with my procedure!!! -Lima, Peru

Welcome to the community.  Please consider adding some details about your procedure.  Tell us about your prep and recovery, and also upload some of your after pictures.
thanks for putting up your review. But, these are your pre pictures. Would it be possible to see your post pictures and also would be great to hear more details of your review. It will help us understand how this surgeon operates, pros and cons of surgery in Peru, etc.

Here is a few post op pics

Here is a few pics of 6 months after, I also got a breast augmentation, lipo on my lower back and on my hips/legs
I am also interested in getting plastic surgery, a mommy makeover. I am from Peru but I have been living in the US for the last 12 years. This doctor seems to be good. Can you post more pics and details about your surgery?

10 months

Already 10 months!!!! And I feel better every day! I haven't gain not even one pound! And we'll as requested here is more details about my surgery: I arrived to Peru and went straight to get all my labs done( I also got them done in az just to make sure I was healthy enough for the surgery) I didn't wanted to fly to South America and then find out that I had anemia or something like that, thank god everything was fine and since I was going to get several procedures done my doctor wanted to make sure that my levels of hemoglobin were good enough, the day of my survey I arrived to the hospital early on the morning register and went to my room I was there for about an hour and the I was taken to the operating room, I was so nervous when I was waiting for them to put me to sleep, but once I got the anesthesia I was out, when I woke up I was back in my room, wasn't in pain yet since I still had the effects of the anesthesia, I choose to spend the night in the hospital( extra $100 including pain killers thru my IV) I went home the next day, I had a drain for like 3days, the doctor checked me a few days after the surgery and I started my massages a week after my surgery(I think) those were painful! And the pain after is not sooo bad and as long as you take pain killers you will be fine, also of you have had kids you know what pain is! For me it was tuff because it was hard to get comfortable to sleep, my back sore for the lipo on my lower back and the fat added to my butt, the lipo on my thigh and I couldn't sleep on my belly because I got my boobs done too so I was sore in front too! :( you will be just fine! I spent 2 weeks in Peru after my procedure when I came back home I was still a little sore but happy and exited for the results
Dr Julio Cesar Diaz Pinillos

Awesome doctor really professional, he really cares about his patients, the staff very helpful