César Antezana Arruinó Mis Labios! Cuidado! - Lima, PE

Hace muchos años me inyectaron una sustancia para...

Hace muchos años me inyectaron una sustancia para rellenar mis labios. La verdad, quedaron muy lindos. A los 4 años me salió una pequeña bolita, casi imperceptible, pero como yo soy perfeccionista, me acerqué donde el doctor César Antezana, que atiende en el Instituto Médico Miraflores (Calle Scipión Llona) para que me lo removiera.

El doctor dijo que sería muy sencillo y que mis labios quedarían perfectos. Hizo una carnicería con mi boca, la cual ahora está impresentable y tengo que ir a Estados Unidos a arreglármela. Por querer arreglar un pequeño detalle caí en manos de este hombre que me arruinó el rostro.
César Antezana

Este doctor jamás me dijo que la boca podía quedarme así, me dijo que me quedaría perfecta y que era un procedimiento muy sencillo, ni nunca me hizo firmar un consentimiento informado y ahora no se quiere responsabilizar por el daño hecho. Tengan cuidado!

Welcome and thanks for sharing with us.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your results. You mention you're going to America for revision surgery, have you chosen a doctor yet?
Yes, do you know Dr. Samuel Lam? What can you tell me about him?
The link below will take you to Dr. Lam's profile page, which has all of his reviews on it. You can read through what others have said about their experiences with the doctor. I hope this helps!

Dr. Lam Reviews
Hi, About 3 weeks ago Dr Lam removed Artecoll from my upper lip and a few other places. So far, I'm very happy. My lip is still a bit numb but getting better everyday. I researched and visited many surgeons over the last few years and finally decided on Dr Lam. I think you'll be in excellent hands having Dr Lam take care of your lips. What product do you have in your lips that you want removed?
Hi, Wendy! 26 days ago I had the lip procedure with Dr. Lam!!!!! My case was different from yours because a doctor in Perú (César Antezana) had already removed the silicone I had in my lips. As you can see in my "before" picture, I barely had any bumps, but because I am so perfectionist, I wanted two very little bumps to be removed (I was the only one that noticed them). After doctor Antezana took the silicone out of my lips the nightmare started. =( I had to stay at home for months (only going to work and visiting family) hiding. Then I started looking for the best doctor to help me. I found Dr. Lam in the web and his videos in youtube, pictures and excelent reviews made me decide to travel to Dallas. I am still healing but I have to say my lips looked 80% better from week number one. The doctor told me the last procedure made my tissue very big and that is why my lips looked like that. He took care of that and I am so happy!! Finally my lips look normal!!! I still have a little bump, Dr. Lam told me that would be possible and that I would have to send a photo to him so he would tell me what to do. I strongly recomend Dr. Lam for anyone who has this kind of problems. He is the one!
Hi Kiara Girl, I'm really happy for you that Dr Lam was able to help. Issues with the lips are impossible to hide so for me it's been a constant source of embarrassment, I've been dealing with this for several years. I have Artecoll in several other areas in my face that are also problem but I'm dealing with each one at a time. Incidentally, without any extra cost, Dr Lam removed Artecoll from 3 other areas in my face when he did my upper lip, I thought that was very generous of him as it took as much time to remove it from my temple and jaw line as it did from my upper lip. I'm curious, why did your nightmare start "after" your doctor removed the silicone, did you have an auto immune reaction at that point?
I am very happy that you are getting better, Wendy =) Doctor César Antezana just didn't know how to make this procedure, because as you can see in my "after" pictures my quite normal lips were totally ruined by him!! And after I waited 6 months for my lips to go normal again (which didn´t happen) he didn´t took any responsability about what he did.