Anxious and Scared - Nc

I am a 37yr.old mother of 3 kids. I was always...

I am a 37yr.old mother of 3 kids. I was always small until my last child and now he's 10 and I want my shape back! So I decided to stop being scared and just do it. I chose smart lipo because of the down time. Diets don't work and exercise only made my butt smaller and not my stomach.

O wow ok...yes I do have laxatives and yea I've been reading about the swelling but it seems like everybody had diff amounts and days which is logical. I just hope mine doesn't last long!Thanks for the info!
U can see my progress under Laser Lipo. Click on my name to get there. Good luck

ttyl
O thank you!! My appt. Got moved up so Wed is the day! I will post before n after pics then.How soon did you see results?

In 3 days I will be a new me!! Altho this weather...

In 3 days I will be a new me!! Altho this weather is tryin me...snow and I have to drive to GA. Hopefully it will not stick!!
Yea that bm is hard to sleep in. I wore it all day but couldn't at nite. I was very happy with the staff n the doctor but not with my results. I still have a stomach and one love handle and the other is gone. And i wore the bm for 2 months after. Hope you have better results.
I am 50 year young. I had smart lipo on upper and lower abs,bra roll and love handles on May 16 2012. I went in for consult 2 weeks before my procedure and Dr Boutte Schedule was full until end of Aug. I was strictly going there for a consult and then think about it for awhile. But after speaking with Dr. Boutte she made me feel so comfortable in my own skin that I decided at that moment let's get it schedule then. She had a very busy schedule for this month but she saw how anxious I was so she squeezed me into her schedule. Crystal and her staff were very polite in helping me get through the pre op on the day of my consult. Today is my 7 day post op.

I was kind of scared at first that my BP was a little high. I never had a high reading before . I was afraid my surgery was going to get cancelled. The procedures wasn't too bad. I could feel a little pain in the upper abs doing the procedures but not unbearable. I was amazed at all the fat I saw in the containers. The first 2 days were a little rough but thank God for Tylenol Extra Strength. I was on a plane taking care or business on my 6 day of the surgery. I was stuff in the body magic the day beore flying out what a trip that was. I was fitted for a size 28 garment. By looking at it I thought there was no way all this butt and hips will get into a 28. I wore it for 4 days and on the first couple of days the thigh hooks were hurting my right leg and it was very difficult to use the restroom. I didn't want to have to use the restroom on the plane so I didn't drink too much water. Sleeping in the grament the first night was torture it was cutting into my thigh so I just unfasten the seat and went on to sleep.

I took it off after wearing it for 4 days as the Dr requested. I was so happy to get into that shower and hand wash my Body magic I didn't know what do. Like I heard before you got to put in hard work to get the results you want and that includes this surgery. I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago but my tummy wasn't fat at I thought it should have been. Once they squeezed me in that BM Crystal and Lee got excited to see me stuff in that 28. It was so funny watching them squeeze me in. They don't have to remind me to wear my BM because for 178.00 I got to get at least 178 wears out of it LOL!!!It's called motivation. I enjoy working out and I am about to start back tomorrow so i will be putting back on my BM once it dries. I am anxious to see the out come. I am sure it will be everything I hope for. I haven't skipped a beat. Back to my normal self. I can't wait to see my before and after photos.
Hope your surgery went well! How are you feeling?

Disappointed in my results. I still have fat in...

Disappointed in my results. I still have fat in all the areas she worked on. I look the same. I been getting bills from the place i got my lab work done. That was included in my payment to the doctor. So now I've wasted my money,getting bills that I've already paid, and i still have a fat stomach. Makes me think all doctors that say they're the best really are not, they just boosting themselves up.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

My experience with her was pleasant but my results were awful. No one called or followed up after the procedure.3 months after i started receiving. bills from lab that were included in my payment and i still don't have any resolve from that other than her saying its a mistake but yet im still getting bills. I am still fat in all the areas she did. I still look the same. I wasted my money and now have a bill that will go to my credit. I loved her staff very professional and courteous but not one phone call or email since.