Tryingsomethingnew - Lilburn, GA

I had a smartlipo with fat transfer from the...

I had a smartlipo with fat transfer from the stomach to the buttocks and calves. My main concern was the calves. I selected Premiere Dermatology, Dr. Windell Boutte, big mistake! I had read the reviews and there were several bad ones, but I decided that with a big following and practice that things could not be that bad. I was so wrong. 1st most of the documentation I was given by the office staff I was told no don't do that do this -- what? I had fat transfer in both the calves and buttocks. The paperwork don't sleep on stomach for the buttocks do not sit or lay on buttocks for ONE COMPLETE MONTH. How I am to sleep? Compression garments provided had hard clips on the sides which ate into my sides and one pair you would have to put down in order to use the restroom. To put that tight garment over your tender wound is crazy. I hated going to the bathroom and could not get the garment back on. I was told to get compression girdle for my legs, then told don't use them. My post-op appointment was cancelled by the office 2 days before the appointment via a voice mail message. I contacted the office 3 times and left messages, 1 email, and 1 message to the Clinic Manager, Lee Brown to her cell phone. It is 4:19 pm and no one has called me back yet. For the amount of money I don't feel that I got the attention I should have received after my money was paid.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I only saw the Doctor once before the procedure and never again. I will update this post within 3 days to let you know if I got a post-op appointment.

Hello, trying something new! This is Dr. Boutte! Just for clarification, I am BOTH a cosmetic surgeon and a dermatologist. I perform the HIGHEST VOLUME of liposuction AND fat trasfer procedures in Atlanta, compared to other cosmetic and plastic surgeons here. I do read every review, because I am passionate about my work and really want to know how my patients are progressing. After reading your review, I did a little research with my staff. It turns out you were seen at your 1-week post-op, but declined making your one-month follow up appointment as we requested PRIOR TO YOUR SURGERY. You were also given Ms Lee's work cell number on the day of surgery for 24 hour/ 7-day per week access. I do hope you are realistic in your expectations. You are a woman of slender stature who requested enhanced buttocks and lower legs. Although a "tall order" for any surgeon, given your limited amount of fat available to harvest (which I personally explained to you at a live consultation), I took on the challenge. Immediately, after the transfer, my staff and I saw a tremendous difference! I did review your history of posting on your cosmetic procedures, and I see that you were also unhappy with a procedure you did back in 2012. All I can advise is that you BE REALISTIC! I like what one blogger advised you, as she is absolutely correct: "I had a fat transfer to the butt a month ago from the same doctor. With a tummy tuck and smart lipo. 4 weeks post op, I can now say I have to get use to sitting properly. I found a way to sit on pillows with pressure on my thighs instead of butt. Use a firm pillow it works better. Sit in a chair backwards if you can with your bottom hanging off slightly. Learned it from this site. There are so many ways to do this. It will be SO worth it if you do. quick tips If nurse lee doesn't call right back, I send her a text, with a picture if I can't describe it. I ususally receive a response quickly. ( it's quicker to respond by text than to go through voicemail logs) I've heard the whole about the whole Dermatologist is not as good thing so I went to research and yes there are surgical dermatologist. Now the fun part. The fact that she is a dermatologist has been a blessing for me. Things can happen and they did with me. I love the fact that they are concerned with not only my shape, which is amazing now... men yelling out the window.. too funny...but my skin. I read about a young lady on this site who was left with damaged skin and an ugly scar to prove it. She had to find a dermatologist who was capable of helping her. This could have been my story, but it's not. Today I am glad she is able to help me get the look that I expected, with my clothes on and off. It gets better!" Best Wishes in Recovery! Windell Davis Boutte, MD
I was seen the day after my surgery and given an appointment for that Friday May 16 which I received a phone call from your office canceling the appointment because Lee was going to be in surgery that day. I called numerous times to reschedule for that day because my daughter and I had both taken off from work for the follow-up appointment plus I had wrote down my list of questions concerning how long to use the nitro-bid cream, when and how will my stitches be removed and my ankles were swelling. No one has called me to rescheduled or to inquiry about how I am doing. Again, I was not given or ask to schedule a one-month follow-up appointment. I have proof that your staff cancelled my appointment and that I have called numerous times to reschedule.
Thanks for the info. I was on the fence as well with this office n you have helped make my decision. Think I'll go with Dr. Okorro (might have spleld his name wrong). I too spoke with the assistant n she was a little, um nasty to say the least. I'm coming from SC n to spend my hard working money with an establishment n to experience someone nasty even before I make a final decision s a bit much.
There are many opinions and several experience's . I just say choose what Is best for you. I haven't had my procedures yet , but that doesn't make me inexperience. My prayers are with you "BEAUTY" that no matter the outcome . Your still a "BEAUTY " Happy Healing
Did Dr.Boutte remove your stitches and if so when?
No she hasn't. They appear to be dissolving. It's week 6 post op. My husband asked me the same thing 2 weeks ago he noticed my "new belly button".
No she did not, they are dissolving. I can only see a few stitches left in my new belly button if I look close enough. I'm 6 weeks post op.
I had to go to my private doctor to get stitches from my butt (1), back (2 bra area) and calves (2). These stitches were not the dissolving type. In fact they should have not been left in my skin for 3 weeks.
You should carefully chose your Doctor's and most of the time our inner being speaks volumes If we listen closely .(Inner wishing) The red flag for me Is that she Is a Dermatologist and non-surgeon . following up with patients is a must any time some one performs Sx . I really hope that you decide to consider a plastic surgeon board certified . To help you resolve this matter. Either way be happy with self and these things can be fixed. Surgery healing and deciding Is very hard . Our prayers are with you .happy Healing Beauty .
Hello Ladies , something I came Across from another Beauty . Its about absorption when taking Iron. Iron should not be taking with any type of dairy. It can block the Iron absorption. Iron transports oxygen to the blood cells , Iron Is best taking on a empty stomach and with Vitamin C. I hope that I have help . Happy Healing and be bless .
Hello , Beauty , Its very hard to address this matter with a level head. There should be a follow -up process In plan for clients with any kind of surgery . I am very sorry that this has happened to you . Some doctor's hold the title but don't know a dam thing. They are what you truly call doctor's in practice . "Suggestions" If your not able to get this matter control. You can seek other surgeons to consider revision of the things you don't like. However , no one really don't sign -up for voluntary surgery so I do understand but If you are not happy. I suggest revision or to continue to have a firm approach that Dr. Windell resolve this matter . Either you should be happy with your results beings though these procedures are not free . Peace be upon you . I hope that I have helped. Please be open to other "BEAUTY'S as well for advise. Happy Healing My Luv .
I wanted to make my self clear. Meaning either way you should be happy with your results , beings though you initially seek to have these procedures performed and as your doctor she should have made her self clear about the procedures and follow-ups . I hope that I have helped. Happy Healing and don't let your doctor get away , she needs to be responsible . Maybe refund your monies or fix the issue at hand . I pray that you get this resolved . Feel better Beauty