Tryingsomethingnew - Lilburn, GA

I had a smartlipo with fat transfer from the...

I had a smartlipo with fat transfer from the stomach to the buttocks and calves. My main concern was the calves. I selected Premiere Dermatology, Dr. Windell Boutte, big mistake! I had read the reviews and there were several bad ones, but I decided that with a big following and practice that things could not be that bad. I was so wrong. 1st most of the documentation I was given by the office staff I was told no don't do that do this -- what? I had fat transfer in both the calves and buttocks. The paperwork don't sleep on stomach for the buttocks do not sit or lay on buttocks for ONE COMPLETE MONTH. How I am to sleep? Compression garments provided had hard clips on the sides which ate into my sides and one pair you would have to put down in order to use the restroom. To put that tight garment over your tender wound is crazy. I hated going to the bathroom and could not get the garment back on. I was told to get compression girdle for my legs, then told don't use them. My post-op appointment was cancelled by the office 2 days before the appointment via a voice mail message. I contacted the office 3 times and left messages, 1 email, and 1 message to the Clinic Manager, Lee Brown to her cell phone. It is 4:19 pm and no one has called me back yet. For the amount of money I don't feel that I got the attention I should have received after my money was paid.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I only saw the Doctor once before the procedure and never again. I will update this post within 3 days to let you know if I got a post-op appointment.