Lifestyle Lift Was Like Magic for Me!

I had been researching LSL for a year. While on...

I had been researching LSL for a year. While on vaca/business  trip with hubby in Florida I called the main headquarters to see if there was a location near Daytona. I explained to them that I had a limited amount of time. They assured me the LSL Center would  accommodate my schedual. Sure enough, they got me in for a consultation in 2 days, and my surgery was in 3 days from then. I was READY!!

The previous had year had been a hard one. I was sick for 7 months with continuous testing. B ut mostly the worry was from  my new beautiful grand daughter that  became very ill, very quickly, and developed bleeding in the brain. my son and his family live in Staton Island N.Y> he is 14 years in the   U>S>Coast guard, so they werent close to home. It was touch and go, for a while, then, had to undergo a test months later{when she got big enough to have it] that could have caused her to stroke. Through all our prayers, everything finally turned out o.k. But the stress must have aged me 5 years,during those months. Even my husband gently remarked on how sick i looked and how it showed in mt eyes and my skin. At second I knew I had to do something.Thats when I saw the LSL commercials.

O.K. Now, the downside would be, for me was the swelling.Everyone is different, keep that in mind.BUT,  I had no bruising.There are pre and post op guide lines you MUST follow.Also great suggestions for help with swelling and bruising.[such as Anaca Montana Gel] and pills. etc. facial massage with vitamin lotion,instructionsfor your incisions,scar gel.I Followed those instructions and took very good care of myself. It was much more than i anticapated BUT, I did not want to know alot of that stuff. i just did what they told me.And everything they told me was correct.

YES YES YES I would do it again. I also had     my eyes done. upper and lower. I had not planned it but im sure glad I did. The neck is amazing.They recommened LIPO for a more defined and sculped look.Sounded good to me.

SO SEE FOR YOURSELF. I have changed my hair. make up is soo much fun again. (it doesnt get into the creases and wrinkles,so i can wear any kind. I love putting imphases on my eyes. As you can see with the after picture.The Dr. said to me "I TOOK 15 YEARS OFF YOUR FACE'     SO,  What do you think.?

I know one thing, my husband is amazed....by the way..he is 9 years younger than me. Can't tell it now!!!!!

Dr.Frank Filiberto

HE is friendly, always with a smile. great personality. felt in good hands. trusted him. PLUS< HE sings while he performs his magic !!!!!!!!!!

You look beautiful and your doctor took 15yrs or more off your face. Your neck looks awesome and you are nothing shy of perky and young looking now!
Who is the provided of the $3000.00 lifestyle lift in Maitland

Hi -- Doctor information is shown at the top of the review. Hope this helps!

Would love to know the name of the Dr. I am having the procedure done in Maitland and have Dr.Filiberto, was this your Dr.?
You look beautiful. Thank you for sharing your result.
Not mentioned is your age and in your second photo and how many weeks or months your are post surgery? I looked good as long as the swelling was still in my neck and jaw area and I was happy ... but within 4 weeks post surgical I saw my neck and jawline go back to a droop! I've already posted my experience on this website. So, we all should tell our age and timeframe with the results we have experienced. People who don't have much work needed are probably going to have better results, it's the bull that lsl offers on a platter to all it's potential customers that is what is wrong..don't confuse yourself as a patient you are a customer at lsl...Customers are money makers for lsl, patient status, the true patient/doctor relationship is not a real part of the lsl.. providing the truth and proper a procedure with appropriate aftercare are not available at lsl... I am sure they have a troop of attornies on staff to write contracts and ward off law suits..etc. that is the second biggest cost for this company..I am sure!!.. so "caveat emptor" buyer beware!! I have a 8 month appointment with the doctor I had to call HQ and carecredit etc.. to get the doctor to see me after I drive 400 miles one-way, his assistant, who I call the "Bouncer" made me dance around the dance floor for months..after making a carecredit dispute (waste of time) and calling HQ lsl the doctor finally saw my photos and said he would see me, hum I wonder what will happend next,,"how much did you say this is gonna cost me this time"? Cross your fingers for me..I'll let you all know what happens!! I hope somehow to be pleasantly surprized by the lsl folks this time!

{removed for violating RealSelf Community Guidelines}

Am scheduled for the procedure soon. After seeing your before and after, I am concerned. I do see some lift in the upper eyelid but other than that, I see no difference. I may reconsider this procedure.
i guess i need to post the actual before pictures. i had no neck line . from the side is most dramatic difference,[which is what i needed the most] it removed all the wrincles, i was geginning to get. but my eyes really made a difference.[to me] i did not want to look like i had a procedure, nor did i want to look 30 again but, i felt now was the time i needed it.and i;ll have another in 5 or 10 years . i guess the best 'lift' i got was a new attitude, good luck
You did not need anything done in the firt place. Dont see a lot of difference in the before and after except for the makeup is somewhat different.... You looked very good before...
thank you, but i sure saw my flaws and yhe rapid aging.i need to post a side view.the neck is amazing. your too kind