This Was the BEST Gift I Could Have Given Myself

The staff and doctor (Lee) were so pleasant and...

The staff and doctor (Lee) were so pleasant and knowledgeable. I went in with a "wish list" and they were very honest about what I needed and what I DID NOT! Most surgeons would just take the money, but not Dr. Lee. He pointed out where he thought something like Botox might be a better fight (I've since tried it and he was right).

I lost close to 140lbs. several years ago and have kept it off, but unfortunately I carried the weight for so long that it had stretched the skin on my face and most noticeably my neck. The turkey neck was NOT the first thing I wanted people to notice, or the fact that I had jowls. That's not the case any longer!!

I know it doesn't sound possible considering I had surgery, but it really did NOT hurt much, if at all. There was never atime during the procedure or during recovery when I thought, "I'm in pain". Not being put completely "out" wasn't uncomfortable and it aided in the healing time. I went and got lunch on my way home, ate a light dinner that night, and was out and about without bandages a week later. The bruising was minimal and the scars are next to impossible to see.

I turn 50 in May of 2011, and I'd like to think that I'm not going down without a good fight. I just posted some pics on Fb from a wedding I went to a few weeks past. My message board and wall were exploding with comments regarding how I looked like I was in my 20's!!! That might be a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping it at least means I don't look like I'm about to turn 50. THANK YOU DR. LEE!!! :-)

Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was incredibly thorough and his work is flawless - you have to really look to find my scars. But he also discouraged me from getting work done that I "thought" I needed. They were procedures he performs and certainly would have profited from, and yet he explained to me a less invasive (and less costly) way to address the issue of a few lines between my brows and across my forehead. That indicated to me that he was a doctor who had MY best interest at heart and not the best interest of his practice's finances.