Another Nightmare

After my procedure, the office called to say they...

After my procedure, the office called to say they didn't charge enough and demanded an additional $1900. No follow-up, severe pain for weeks and still having headaches, now they are threatening me with ruining my credit if I don't pay up????

Terrible pain in my ears and I don't really see much of a difference. The neck is lumpy and uneven and the scar under my chin is huge!!!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

How many can we get together for a Class Action Lawsuit?
can you tell me who you had as a doctor at the beverly hills location

Hi jerrry,

Doctor information is shown above the review. You must be signed in to RealSelf to view.

Who was your beverly hills dr??
i agree you cannot cllect money AFTER a procedure is done! HAve them take you to court! And if anyone else reads this spend th extra money and go to a plastic surgeon as LSL treats people like a cattle call-the most unprofessional place I have ever dealt with! It was supposed to heal in 3 to 5 days and it has been over 6 weeks and I still cry myself to sleep every night because the pain is so bad! Will it ever go away!?
I wish I had charged instead of paying cash - they would have to take me to court to get their money!! I am very dissatisfied with the results and my surgery was Sept 9, 08. Ears still extremely sensitive, neck lumpy around the huge scar, eyes beginning to droop again, and - if I rub the left side of my nose, I feel it on my left eyelid!! If anyone wants to file a class act lawsuit count me in!!!
I work for a healthcare facility and they are right, the price you agreed to and signed is what they have to accept. If they keep coming after you, write the attorney general of your state and send copies of the paperwork. I guarantee the bill will disappear!
Ditto.....their problem; not yours.
I agree they can't make you pay more if you already signed a contract.
If you signed a contract for certain $$$, let THEM take you to court........you have that piece of paper in hand.
Did you have lipo as well? Or did they tighten the bands in you neck? I paid $5600 for Chin Lipo and LSL, the lipo part was $900
They won't take you to court.. it affects the malpractice insurance of the doctor. Let them try to take you to court.