Mini- Face and Neck Lift, Upper and Lower Bleph - 46 - Lexington, KY

So happy with the results. Each picture is a...

So happy with the results. Each picture is a "before and after." After pictures are 12 days post. I tried my best to get comparable before and after photos in the same light, position, etc. Lower bleph was transcutaneous since I needed skin removed. Had little to no bruising and swelling was nearly gone in a week. Wish there could have been just a little more skin taken from under my left eye (the right one is about right), but would rather there be too little than too much. I didn't ask for the neck lift but it was recommended by my surgeon and it was a good call. I didn't get fat grafting. I decided to wait and see how the lift went and will probably try to get a little more volume with fillers. My surgeon also recommended a chemical peel under my eyes and I will probably do that as well.
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Waldman performed rhinoplasty and a chin implant for me about 12 years ago, so I knew he did good work. My expectations were met again!

Planning for a mini...little scared...but result looks awesome!! Wonder where i can do in India...how much will it be in Indian rupees?
how are the upper eyes healing?
You look great! Where are your stitches? Do they start in the temple and go all the way around the ear and into the hairline? Did people notice when you went back to work? Glad you had a speedy recovery.
Just lovely -
you look wonderful!!! How are the scars from the bleph doing?
There but not bad. The uppers were really bumpy for a couple of weeks but they are becoming less noticeable. The lowers still show but can be easily covered with a little eye makeup. They seem to be fading with time.
Awesome Results, You Look Fabulous!!!!
Thanks!
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! What has your recovery been like?
Easy in my opinion. My face is still a little sore and there is still some slight numbness but not uncomfortable. I was back to work in a week, and I actually worked from home the entire week I was off. I took pain meds the first two or three nights to sleep and didn't need any more after that. As I mentioned, I didn't have much bruising. The incisions at my eyes were irritated until the stiches came out. An ointment must be put on them during that time, which was no fun. All things considered, it was much easier than I expected. Of course, I had the big bandage around my head for a few days as well, but that comes with the territory!