Extremely pleased!

I had a rhinoplasty in done by Dr. Clinton...

I had a rhinoplasty in done by Dr. Clinton Humphrey in Kansas City 11 months ago. Right after I got the cast off I was crushed because it was so high (nostrils showed a lot), wide, and slightly crooked (leans to the left). He assured me it would come down. It hasn't. Look at my question for a before photo and photos at 1 month out from surgery. Here are some photos from 11 months out. As you can see, my nose basically hasn't changed since the 1 month mark..
On top of this, my breathing is worse than it used to be (even though I had a septoplasty at the same time as my rhinoplasty to make my breathing better). He told me I may have some nasal valve collapse now.
Bottom line, I would not recommend getting a rhinoplasty unless your nose is severely deformed. It just isn't worth it. Try to enjoy and be thankful for what you've got!

Before picture

Before pictures

And one more before picture..

Extremely glad I gave Dr. Humphrey another chance!

A week ago (12/17/14), I had a revision done by Dr. Humphrey to correct my breathing problems primarily, and also to correct the slight crookedness and bring the tip down a bit (so my nostrils are not as pronounced). He did the revision for free. He said that it is very rare for his patients to breathe worse after surgery (most of them breathe much better), and he hoped I would give him the chance to correct it. I'm so glad I did! I got my cast off today, and I am wowed. I can breathe amazingly well just one week after surgery (yay!), and my nose looks so much better even with the swelling that is left. It is straight and the tip is lower, so my nostrils show much less! I'm absolutely thrilled with the results! (pictures to come in a few weeks after the swelling goes down)

I've been extremely impressed Dr. Humphrey throughout this revision process. He has been incredibly patient and prompt in answering my questions in person, over the phone, and even in emails. He actually called me personally the day after surgery to see how I was doing! I'm blown away by his professionalism and kindness.

If you are in Kansas City and are considering a rhinoplasty, I highly recommend that you consider Dr. Humphrey! You will be in very good hands!
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon