Nose Too High

I had a rhinoplasty in done by Dr. Clinton...

I had a rhinoplasty in done by Dr. Clinton Humphrey in Kansas City 11 months ago. Right after I got the cast off I was crushed because it was so high (nostrils showed a lot), wide, and slightly crooked (leans to the left). He assured me it would come down. It hasn't. Look at my question for a before photo and photos at 1 month out from surgery. Here are some photos from 11 months out. As you can see, my nose basically hasn't changed since the 1 month mark..
On top of this, my breathing is worse than it used to be (even though I had a septoplasty at the same time as my rhinoplasty to make my breathing better). He told me I may have some nasal valve collapse now.
Bottom line, I would not recommend getting a rhinoplasty unless your nose is severely deformed. It just isn't worth it. Try to enjoy and be thankful for what you've got!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

I am so sorry for what happened to you. I'd say he should revise it for free if the surgery wren't so problematic. Good luck.
Your nose doesn't show very well in these photos. You didn't post before photos so we can see how your nose looked before surgery. I am sorry about your disappointment in the op.You can consult other surgeons especially if you have breathing issues. Good luck.

Before picture

Before pictures

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

And one more before picture..

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon