Smart Lipo After 50 - Lehigh Valley, PA

I had a great experience with a very qualified...

I had a great experience with a very qualified doctor. The pain was minimal. my body healed very naturally. The only problem is I was quite thick around the middle and the results are not all that I had hoped for. I'm considering a revision on upper and Lower abs for a nominal price but I want to make sure my results will be worth it. My measurements are still over 30" and my clothes still don't fit the way I would like.
Young medical spa

Wonderful doctor.

I just had to re-read your review and remind myself to be patient. It's been a week since my procedure and though I can see changes in my body I feel bigger (and actually am) than before my procedure. I can't button my jeans and my stomach is hard as a rock. Even though I weigh the same as I did pre-surgery I keep telling myself this is swelling, this is swelling, this is swelling. I hope I see as much change in my body as you did.
You really have to be patient. You're body went through a lot and it needs to heal. Don't get discouraged. Have you posted pictures ?
Yes, you can see all my pictures under Baby Belly Be Gone! Thank you for reminding me to be patient.
I saw your pictures. Your photos look like I did at that point. I was having trouble with water retention even before the lipo. Gotta love menopause. But I think the swelling was more up and down with me because of that. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Thank you!
How long did it take for swelling to stop and final results to seem permanent?
The swelling seemed to come and go all the time. Even now I think I look thinner in the morning than later in the day. But that might be my body retaining water. I think I saw my final results about 3 months.
Thank you for feedback!! I think your results are great and hope to have that much success with mine.
You look great!
Thank you. I had 3 kids also and when I hit 50 it became harder and harder to stay thin and in shape. Best of luck on your upcoming procedure!
Thank you!