Smart Lipo After 50 - Lehigh Valley, PA

I had a great experience with a very qualified...

I had a great experience with a very qualified doctor. The pain was minimal. my body healed very naturally. The only problem is I was quite thick around the middle and the results are not all that I had hoped for. I'm considering a revision on upper and Lower abs for a nominal price but I want to make sure my results will be worth it. My measurements are still over 30" and my clothes still don't fit the way I would like.

I just had to re-read your review and remind myself to be patient. It's been a week since my procedure and though I can see changes in my body I feel bigger (and actually am) than before my procedure. I can't button my jeans and my stomach is hard as a rock. Even though I weigh the same as I did pre-surgery I keep telling myself this is swelling, this is swelling, this is swelling. I hope I see as much change in my body as you did.
You really have to be patient. You're body went through a lot and it needs to heal. Don't get discouraged. Have you posted pictures ?
Yes, you can see all my pictures under Baby Belly Be Gone! Thank you for reminding me to be patient.
Young medical spa