35yr Old with Breast Lift W Implants, Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Inner Thigh Lift. - Leawood, KS

I recently lost a lot of weight and my body needed...

I recently lost a lot of weight and my body needed some help. I had breast lift and implants, lipo on lower body and arms, tummy tuck and inner thigh lift. I'm very happy with my results. I feel so much more confident in myself and appearance. Dr Swanson and staff have been wonderful. I'm very happy with my tummy tuck, the lipo on my arms and lower body look awesome and I'm told it will keep getting better. My breast look good I'm ready for the final result but I have to be patient as it can take awhile too see the final result. Dr Swanson has been great on answering any questions or concerns I've had. I've also been reassured if any touch ups need done we can so them.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Swanson did my surgery. He did a great job. With my work I wasn't allotted a lot of time off work and he was able to do all my procedures in one surgery. His staff is wonderful and very friendly. Dr Swanson answered all my questions and always made me feel free to call or come in the office with any concerns. I'm very impressed with the office and staff.

You look Wonderful! Dr. Swanson did my surgery too and though I'm still healing and have swelling, it's looking great! So glad you are pleased!
What a wonderful gift to yourself, for your accomplishments. Congratulations!!
Thank you very much. It was hard to come to terms that I deserve to do this for myself. But I'm so glad I did. I feel like it's a second chance at life.
Wow! What a transformation! Congrats on the weight loss! You look amazing!
Thank you very much. I'm excited to experience life in my new body.