Very Natural Results! - League City, TX

I am so happy with my tummy tuck results! my scar...

i am so happy with my tummy tuck results! my scar is very thin and low. my belly button looks completely natural and is round, not a weird looking slit. i went from a size 36 inch waist to a size 32 inch waist. very well done! his office is very nice and so is the staff. i also love dr. adams bedside manner, he is so nice and comforting.

League City Plastic Surgeon

i found dr. adam on the internet, and chose him based on his befor and after results on his website.

Would you recommend Dr. Adams?
U look great

WOW....those are great photos! Thanks for sharing. ~Kym E

Yeah, you look awesome girl, Congratulations!!!
And by the way, that last pic (facing sideways) are you sucking you tummy or that's just it is now....dang I am so tired of having to suck my stomach in all the time. Its a full time job that does not even pay me...lol
Hey, i so love your results. My body type is similar to your before pics. My waist is a 34.5 and i weigh 142 and oh I am 37 and i have 3 kids. I am scheduled for TT and MR on August 21 and I wish for results like yours. You look awesome.
Congrats! I wondered how many inches someone lost on their waist after the TT!!
Thanks for wearing the same shorts in your before and after. I can sure see your excellent t natural results! Looks great!

Wow!  That is a very natural result you have!  You look so beautiful!
Wow your results are seriously amazing! Your PS did a great job! Did your doc do any lipo to get u these results & what kinda diet/exercise if any did u do after you do after?