A Fantastic Experience from Beginning to End! - Layton, UT

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself...

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself that my barely there breasts were okay. I also dieted like crazy - now I know that I was subconsciously looking for proportion - if my waist was small enough then my breasts would look bigger and more proportional.

I went from an A to a middle C. I am thrilled. I finally love my body - and I'm 7-10 lbs. more than I always thought would be my "ideal" body weight. The top is now proportional and I feel fabulous.

Dr. Yates emphasizes the artistry and proportion of the female body. He wants you to feel beautiful. If I had know how good I would feel I would have done this a long time ago.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates and his staff went out of their way to accommodate my special needs - I was flying in from out of town. They bent over backwards staying late and re-arranging schedules to fit me in on my tight travel schedule. Before I even got there they took every step to answer all my questions and to make me feel comfortable and make sure that I had the experience and the results that I wanted.

I can post pics later today - I'm supposed to email Dr. Layton some as a follow-up since I'm back out of town.

I'm 5'6", 140 lbs. and went from a 36A to a 38C. I only had the augmentation, no lift.
Hey! Can u post pics ;) also what are your stats? My current size is a 32A and I'm 5"10 and weight 155.
I went with saline. I wasn't comfortable with the risk associated if a silicone one were to rupture. Have a wonderful day!

Yay for success stories! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

It's so true that it's the overall proportions that count way more than the actual number on the scale. I'm sure you look fabulous!