A Fantastic Experience from Beginning to End! - Layton, UT

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself...

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself that my barely there breasts were okay. I also dieted like crazy - now I know that I was subconsciously looking for proportion - if my waist was small enough then my breasts would look bigger and more proportional.

I went from an A to a middle C. I am thrilled. I finally love my body - and I'm 7-10 lbs. more than I always thought would be my "ideal" body weight. The top is now proportional and I feel fabulous.

Dr. Yates emphasizes the artistry and proportion of the female body. He wants you to feel beautiful. If I had know how good I would feel I would have done this a long time ago.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates and his staff went out of their way to accommodate my special needs - I was flying in from out of town. They bent over backwards staying late and re-arranging schedules to fit me in on my tight travel schedule. Before I even got there they took every step to answer all my questions and to make me feel comfortable and make sure that I had the experience and the results that I wanted.