A Fantastic Experience from Beginning to End! - Layton, UT

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself...

I spent my entire life trying to convince myself that my barely there breasts were okay. I also dieted like crazy - now I know that I was subconsciously looking for proportion - if my waist was small enough then my breasts would look bigger and more proportional.

I went from an A to a middle C. I am thrilled. I finally love my body - and I'm 7-10 lbs. more than I always thought would be my "ideal" body weight. The top is now proportional and I feel fabulous.

Dr. Yates emphasizes the artistry and proportion of the female body. He wants you to feel beautiful. If I had know how good I would feel I would have done this a long time ago.

I can post pics later today - I'm supposed to email Dr. Layton some as a follow-up since I'm back out of town.

I'm 5'6", 140 lbs. and went from a 36A to a 38C. I only had the augmentation, no lift.
Hey! Can u post pics ;) also what are your stats? My current size is a 32A and I'm 5"10 and weight 155.
I went with saline. I wasn't comfortable with the risk associated if a silicone one were to rupture. Have a wonderful day!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates and his staff went out of their way to accommodate my special needs - I was flying in from out of town. They bent over backwards staying late and re-arranging schedules to fit me in on my tight travel schedule. Before I even got there they took every step to answer all my questions and to make me feel comfortable and make sure that I had the experience and the results that I wanted.