Fat Transfer / Otoplasty - Layton, UT

Dr John Bitner is simply the best. I honestly...

Dr John Bitner is simply the best. I honestly feel like he is one of the few doctors that you can actually trust to be honest with you. I began to struggle majorly with my face about 3/4 years ago when I decided to have several laser procedures that left my skin badly damaged with holes, more scars etc. I was so depressed. I felt like there was nothing that would ever make me feel better again until I read about someone having fat transfer to correct their laser damage. My skin used to always be dry, flaky, and always breakout after lasers and the fat transfer definitely is correcting my skin texture. I am scheduled to have a second fat transfer at the end of August as I'm deff not at the improvement yet that I want to be. Doctor will be performing dermabrasion followed by fat transfer to really work at correcting the hole texture left from lasers. Doctor took the time to personally email/text me with questions and concerns and I think he is fair priced. Fat transfer alone cost around $3,000 and then the second one including the dermabrasion will cost $2,000. I am sad I've thrown so much money into lasers and now I've had to spend a pretty penny in hopes of getting my face back to normal so I can have my life back. I will keep you all posted. Dr. Bitner has been my only ray of light through this storm!!!
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon