Fat Transfer / Otoplasty - Layton, UT

Dr John Bitner is simply the best. I honestly...

Dr John Bitner is simply the best. I honestly feel like he is one of the few doctors that you can actually trust to be honest with you. I began to struggle majorly with my face about 3/4 years ago when I decided to have several laser procedures that left my skin badly damaged with holes, more scars etc. I was so depressed. I felt like there was nothing that would ever make me feel better again until I read about someone having fat transfer to correct their laser damage. My skin used to always be dry, flaky, and always breakout after lasers and the fat transfer definitely is correcting my skin texture. I am scheduled to have a second fat transfer at the end of August as I'm deff not at the improvement yet that I want to be. Doctor will be performing dermabrasion followed by fat transfer to really work at correcting the hole texture left from lasers. Doctor took the time to personally email/text me with questions and concerns and I think he is fair priced. Fat transfer alone cost around $3,000 and then the second one including the dermabrasion will cost $2,000. I am sad I've thrown so much money into lasers and now I've had to spend a pretty penny in hopes of getting my face back to normal so I can have my life back. I will keep you all posted. Dr. Bitner has been my only ray of light through this storm!!!
Had dermabrasion followed by fat transfer on August 22nd so I am now 5 days post op. Dermabrasion recovery is a lot of work but you must stay on top of it to get the best possible result. Surgery went really great, Doctor Bitner & his staff were wonderful like usual and always make me feel at ease. I've been drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, doing vinegar soaks, eating lots of veggies and fruits to get the best results possible. My skin is still really pink as my dead skin is pretty much sloughed off and as far as what I can see I'm pretty pleased with the results...I'll know more in the following weeks once my skin is no longer pink and I don't have to wear Elta cream 24/7. I'll keep everyone posted but like I said Dr. Bitner has been the only ray of light since suffering from Laser Damage a couple years ago..I'm really praying that the holes left from the laser damage will heal up, I'm feeling optimistic & will update here soon !
Welcome to RS! Happy healing n August! B4 Pics??? Best wishes !
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon