Amazing Results! - Layton, UT

I have been thrilled with my facelift from Dr....

I have been thrilled with my facelift from Dr. Bitner. Not only is the work he did amazing, but he is extremely caring and concerned. He was more than willing to do whatever was necessary to insure my comfort during the procedure and satisfaction after. I still look like me, just younger. His staff was fabulous also! I think the best indicator of how good he is came from my hairdresser. She sees many clients who have had this procedure done. She sees first hand the hidden incisions from many different doctors. Her comment to me was "This is the best work I have ever seen!" She could not believe how minimal the lines were, even on the scalp. She was so surprised she could not stop looking and commenting. Thank you, Dr. Bitner!
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely the best! I could not be happier with my results, Dr. Bitner's concern and interest in my comfort and satisfaction is unquestioned.

Dr. Bitner did my facelift in July, 9 weeks later it looks very natural and about 15 years younger. He is good.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facial Reconstructive Surgery community.