Eyebrow Hair Transplant, Yes, Eyebrow - Layton, UT

I have always had thin eyebrows with nothing on...

I have always had thin eyebrows with nothing on the outer third. I became an expert in penciling them in and even tried to tattoo them (NOT suggested-or do some major research). After years of "putting my face on" every single morning and thinking this was just my fate, I read about eyebrow hair transplants. I did my research and had many consultations before deciding on Dr. Bitner. He had the right attitude and the right experience.

The procedure itself was easy enough to get through. I had some pretty ugly swelling and bruising afterwards. I had been on some blood thinners, so I don't think it would have been as bad otherwise. The worst of it was gone in 10 days. I wore hats to help disguise for the first month then went back to my everyday routine.

Bitner had told me that it would be at least 6 months until there would be noticable hair growth. He was wrong. By two months, I had eyebrows. By 4 months, I didnt have to fill in gaps with pencil. By 6 months, I have full beautiful brows that I have to trim. I do have to use a little product to train and tame them and I trim them 2-3 times a month. It is head hair, so it will grow as long as you let it. Small price to pay to avoid having to draw my eyebrows on every day.

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bitner for this procedure. He took into account the angle of every piece of hair, which was around 600 total, and was always available and happy to answer any questions along the way. I am definitely using him for any future procedures.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I actually haven't ever seen an eyebrow transplant review. It's really interesting and I'm glad it worked out so well for you!

Funny, right? I am going to try to get some pictures uploaded. It makes such a huge difference.

It would be awesome to see some before/after pics. You may be our first ever eyebrow transfer! :-)

It's been almost one year since the transplant. ...

It's been almost one year since the transplant. I'm so glad I did it. I can pluck, trim, and shape just like you would normally. I trim them about once every other week. It's kind of awesome that they grow so fast-if I make a mistake, it's resolved itself in about a week.
Did Dr. Bitner use FUE or the strip method for harvesting your grafts?
Oh my GOSH! Your eyebrows are a thing of beauty. I can't believe that's a transplant. They are perfect. You look so beautiful!
Thanks so much for your review, melissasue. I'm having an eye transplant this month at a clinic that uses the FUE method - supposedly, it's the least invasive method. I can't wait - I've always had VERY sparse brows, and I've had them tattooed 3 times - god what a mess AND a pain that was! The tattooists never got them the right shape, the procedure was VERY painful and the brows faded in months! I'm so done with that. So I'm going the transplant route. Wish me luck!
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon