Would Do It Again in a Heart Beat! - Layton, UT

There were no cons only pros. I did it because of...

There were no cons only pros. I did it because of the shoulder, neck and headache pain I was in and had been since a young adult. My insurance finally said they would pay for it and I went for it. Not even a second thought. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Thanks for sharing your story! Sounds like you got a great result and Hooray for insurance covering it. :) Did they require your doctor to remove a certain amount?

No they didn't...What they did require was some time and documentation on my part. I had to show I had tried other avenues for the pain I was in. Such as pain medication, exercise and physical therapy. This all took about 6 months. Once I did that the only thing they didn't cover was the $25 cost of a special bra for after surgery. Well, worth it considering I'm in no pain and have a better quality of life.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Everyone in Dr. Y office were so kind and thoughtful. Very professional. I never felt rushed or forgotten. They made me feel comfortable and never embarrassed. Dr. Y himself was wonderful he really knows his job and he has an artists eye.