very happy! - Layton, UT

I had this surgery performed because I was very...

I had this surgery performed because I was very insecure about how small my breasts were. I didn't feel like a woman. I felt like I grew up, but my body never did. I'm SO HAPPY I did this. I still tell everyone I know it's the best investment I have ever made! I am SO confident now!

Hi Rachee,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Implant community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?

2. How was the overall procedure, details are great?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have had a better experience with plastic surgery. I love this doctor. He's nice, polite, friendly, and comfortable to be around. He knows what he's talking about and he did a FANTASTIC job! I love my new cup size! I don't look unproportional, nor do I wish I would've gone bigger like alot of women I've talked to. He did such a great job. No complications, no worries, he's just a GREAT doctor. I have already recommended 3 of my friends to him. If you're on the fence about getting a surgery done, DON'T BE! Let this wonderful man do his magic! I wake up every day thanking God that Dr. Y is alive and able to perform miracles!