31 Year Old, 2 Yo and One on the Way - Launceston, Tasmania

I've always had a crookered smile and wanted to...

I've always had a crookered smile and wanted to get it fixed for ages. I first looked into Invisalign ages ago but needed quite a few root canals before process could start. But I have got here and I am on my first tray of 44! Will be a long road ahead and have to get a tooth extracted but can't wait to see the results!

Tray 3 and not happy

Ok so everything had been going fine for my first four weeks. No problems at all. Went into the ortho to get my new trays and some attachments. The dental hygienist was extremely rough and cut my gums to spreads during this procedure, glue was literally stuck to everything. I have an attachment on every single tooth (some I have two). After an hour she gives me my new set of trays - top ones fit fine. When she goes to put on the bottom one and realizes they have been made incorrectly. I am supposed to be missing a tooth. She goes to tell the ortho, he is out of the office. They decide to make up an ill fitting retainer for me that literally cuts into my gums and makes them very sore. I get a call later saying all my Invisalign have been made with my tooth extracted therefore I have no option but to get it pulled out ASAP. So after week and a half I am able to get into dentist to get my tooth pulled. I was instructed to put retainer back on after this and then put in my Invisalign tomorrow. Everytime I went to put my retainer in my missing tooth bled profusely all day so had no choice but to put in retainer that night. I woke up and put my Invisalign in as instructed (after brushing, flossing etc) and it's caning my teeth a lot extremely tight and sore. As well as these dramas it is clear my mouth is very stressed out I haven't had a coldsore for about ten years but as soon as I got my Invisalign I have had three consecutively! Not fun

5 months in and on tray 10

Onto tray 10 today
0:06
Well I must say reading my original posts brings back bad memories! Thank god everything subsided and the last few months have been an absolute breeze, no coldsores, no saw gums, my teeth never hurt everything is going very smoothly and have just started enjoying seeing some slight results mainly in my upper teeth.
Tasmanian orthodontist

Very professional and thorough. Identified issues with my teeth before starting treatment that needed to be resolved. Nice clinic and very understanding. I pay $2500 upfront and $240 per months for 25 months.