28 with Three Kids - Lauderhill, FL.

I wanted a tight stomach and a nicer butt so I...

I wanted a tight stomach and a nicer butt so I figured lipo with a fat transfer would be perfect but its been a nightmare.after my ps claimed the fat died he cut huge holes into my leg I regret ever doing this because now I cant wear a bathing suite, im in pain and my boyfriend doesn't want to touch me. Not to mention I dont think they're telling me the whole truth
You should go to your primary care doctor as soon as possible. I hope everything works out for you.
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I would definitely demand answers and a solution. Praying that things will get better soon!!!
I don't understand your picture. Is that your stomach.... I am so sorry this happen to you. Is there any way u can get your money back.... Omg I would freak out if my surgeon did this to me..... How long ago did u have this done.. I wouldn't stop till someone fixes this mess.... Good luck sweetie.

not really sure that's its healed much

So I've been doing my own wound care since that is what my PS told me to do. Not really sure how well things are going . I hate that I was lied too then butchered. If tissue had to be removed
I would like to have been told not just awake with holes in my hip
Hello, I am truely sorry that you had to through a horrible situation like that. Your boy friend should have been supportive towards and love you no matter what. God will never leave your side like human would. Stay strong and take care of yourself physically and mentally.
I am sorry to see and hear your story. what you had to go through is not right and if your boy friend truely cared for you in the beginning he would have been very supportive through the good and bad times. You continue to be strong and God will help you through out all of this. Go to the doctor and take your medication and never give up.
Are you diabetic or anything?

strax rejuvenation My ps seemed sure that I would get the results I wanted then after surgery told me I needed to work out. Now that I have these big hole in my hip they seem to nice but are still doing nothing I preform wound care on myself daily.