28 with Three Kids - Lauderhill, FL.

I wanted a tight stomach and a nicer butt so I...

I wanted a tight stomach and a nicer butt so I figured lipo with a fat transfer would be perfect but its been a nightmare.after my ps claimed the fat died he cut huge holes into my leg I regret ever doing this because now I cant wear a bathing suite, im in pain and my boyfriend doesn't want to touch me. Not to mention I dont think they're telling me the whole truth

not really sure that's its healed much

So I've been doing my own wound care since that is what my PS told me to do. Not really sure how well things are going . I hate that I was lied too then butchered. If tissue had to be removed
I would like to have been told not just awake with holes in my hip

strax rejuvenation My ps seemed sure that I would get the results I wanted then after surgery told me I needed to work out. Now that I have these big hole in my hip they seem to nice but are still doing nothing I preform wound care on myself daily.

Hello, I am truely sorry that you had to through a horrible situation like that. Your boy friend should have been supportive towards and love you no matter what. God will never leave your side like human would. Stay strong and take care of yourself physically and mentally.
I am sorry to see and hear your story. what you had to go through is not right and if your boy friend truely cared for you in the beginning he would have been very supportive through the good and bad times. You continue to be strong and God will help you through out all of this. Go to the doctor and take your medication and never give up.
Are you diabetic or anything?
OMG, I think you should go to the emergency room or at lease see another doctor. This doesn't seem normal to have open holes. Hopefully you're still on antibiotics.
Wow, everyday I read more and more very bad problems that occur from these kinds of procedures. I am so so sorry you have experienced this. Not only that but the way it affects your entire life (relationships, sense of well-being, etc.) is very dramatic. Have you explored suing this *doctor* for malpractice?
I contacted one lawyer and was toldĀ told even though they thought I had a case , that they could not represent me.
Why? Because they couldn't get enough $$? It's terrible how doctors get away with this. I am so sorry. I have had problems from lipo but not the same as you. However I know the science behind it is not supportive of the procedure. It's frightening that so many doctors do it anyway....
I'm so sorry to see what was done to you, lyn0422. This is unacceptable. Liposuction and fat transfers are much more dangerous than seems to be transparently disclosed. What do you do to care for these wounds? Do you have a trustworthy general Practitioner who might be of support to you? Did the lawyer say why they would not represent you? (I wonder if they would not, or could not?) Perhaps a "Suburban and Health Editor" at a paper like the Miami Herald would like to know about this. You can look up the number of a reporter / online, and pick up the phone and call. If you make it brief, they will likely listen. The best day to reach them is probably on Wednesday (and possibly Thursday) because of their deadlines. Keep us posted.
You should go to your primary care doctor as soon as possible. I hope everything works out for you.
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I would definitely demand answers and a solution. Praying that things will get better soon!!!
I don't understand your picture. Is that your stomach.... I am so sorry this happen to you. Is there any way u can get your money back.... Omg I would freak out if my surgeon did this to me..... How long ago did u have this done.. I wouldn't stop till someone fixes this mess.... Good luck sweetie.
Why would he put holes in your leg, if fat died in your butt 0_o
Where is these wholes located.. dont fully understand this picture... sorry to see your going through something like this.
He actually placed the fat in my hips to fill them out and that's where the holes are located.
Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry. What are you going to do? Are you going to try to find another doctor to fix it? This is terrible. I definitely think you should see another doctor! I know my doctor, Dr. Basu (Houston) would NEVER have done something like this. I feel for you because I know you probably spent a good deal of money and recovery time, and this is just terrible.