I Swear by This Wonderful Invention! Beverly Hills, CA

I bought this skeptically and couldn't be...

I bought this skeptically and couldn't be happier. I have been using it for about three years now. I buy it every time it goes on sale. I have blue eyes and worried about the darkening I had read about but it never happened. I never got the lil brown line I have heard of either. My lashes are amazing and I get frequent comments on how pretty they are. I definitely recommend.

Dr. Minniti

Dr. Minniti and his staff are very attentive and happy to spend as much time as needed to answer all of your questions and concerns. I love Dr. Minniti and I've had a LOT of work done by him. I'll write a review about all that elsewhere here. He is well worth every penny plus some more.!!

Hi Everyone,
I can't get Latisse in Australia but I'm coming to LA in July and would like to know where I can purchase it. Can anyone help or is there a mail order I could use?
Thanks, Burleigh Blonde.

It's great to hear from someone who has been using Latisse as long as you have. I've heard about the concern of it changing eye color, but haven't heard about the "brown line" before. What is that?