Latisse BOGO Promo

Well, the good news is that the Latisse is doing...

Well, the good news is that the Latisse is doing it's job. The bad news is that my rebate claim that I sent over 3 weeks ago still has not been processed. This was the main reason I was able to justify purchasing this product. Now I have to turn around and drop another hundred bucks. I'm being told they aren't processing the claims fast enough and that I may want to go ahead and fill another prescription. Are you kidding me?? Real nice. Soo, just wanted to let you know that if you got in on the BOGO promo and haven't yet received your complimentary kit, now you know why. Extremely disappointed in the service aspect.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

For doing referralls? How did they know you were the source of the referrals? I would love it if you would explain this a bit more. Also, are you sure the request/claim actually came from Allergan and not someone posing as them to get information?

You know what, Chrispuch? I finally gave up. After nearly a year of waiting for Allergan to make good on the BOGO, and nearly a year of the laser center I bought it from giving me the run-around, I'd had enough. Husband and I had appointments scheduled with the laser center that we had to miss (injury took us to the emergency room) and they refused to reschedule us unless we paid $35 each for missed appointment fees! I told them that since they had never delivered this bottle of Latisse I paid for, it seems like a wash to me. They wrote off the debt (erroneous, at that), and I stopped bugging them for my missing bottle. Meanwhile, I've done just as well with Careprost now that I've been using it for 10 months! I used 3 bottles of Latisse and I compared the ingredients--everything is the same, right down to the inert ingredients. A local medispa prescribes Careprost for a rather inexpensive rate, but I prefer to get mine in bulk from India for $10 a bottle. I can't believe I paid $100 a bottle for Latisse when I can get 10 bottles of the same thing in the generic, and I don't have to be treated like a jerk like I do with Latisse, who promised me my bottle was "at the pharmacy" all the way back in JUNE of 2011!

I've had this same dermatologist for over 5 years.