I - Latham, NY

I fractured my nose, I thought I was in good...

I fractured my nose, I thought I was in good hands, even at my post open, he told me " Rhinoplasty is the hardest surgery and sometimes requires more than one"
My problem was to repair a broken nose, I foolishly asked if he could make any improvements, I figured since I was already going under, he shortened my nose, but exaggerated my tip giving it parenthesis, and my bridge is still crooked, I guess my bridge got less attention, great! Now I am ready for the revision with the best Dr.Rizk,

Side view is fine

Nose before surgery

Another picture of my nose now

Looking for revision rhino expert

I decided Dr Rizk is way to marketed, and he isn't the one for me because he seems to specialize in more of an ethnic nose type, which I am not. I am looking for revision rhino experts only.

Nose before surgery

Nose pre operative
Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

My biggest mistake

Dr. Williams did not correct the problem I went there for. He talks only about the profile and only uses his choice of before and after pics to support his surgery. I should have known better when he avoided certain questions in the first consult.
Check out Dr. Grigoryants...his noses are so beautiful.
Thanks! How about the doctor you saw, Calvert?
I saw Dr. Srour--I liked him! He's not bad. A lot of his noses look the same, but that's the look I want :)
Hey, did you consider a nonsurgical nose job to repair what you don't like? It looks like yours can be fixed without going under the knife again! Check out Radiesse, or Juvederm for a more temporary result.
I'm genuinely sorry that you don't like your results.. in all honesty, while the first photo looks bad, i can certainly see the crooked bridge, the other two photos of now look great! Your before picture is blurry so i have nothing to compare it to, but it looks good. Either way, what you feel is more important than anyone else's opinion, so i hope you manage to get it sorted with a revision (which i'm sure you will, i have heard great things about Dr Rizk). Good luck!

Such a bummer for you that your initial rhinoplasty didn't turn out how you'd hoped. I hope your revision goes well!

Good luck with your revision.
So sorry you didn't get good results the first time.  Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of us RealSelf members.  Looking forward to future updates and hopefully more photos.  Good luck!