Precision TX Laser Treatment - Latham, NY

I have always had excessive sweating in my...

I have always had excessive sweating in my underarms and have tried countless types of deodorants and antiperspirants, none of which ever seemed to really work. I have heard of Botox treatments to help control excessive sweating but that was something that I wasn't very comfortable with. It has been about 6 weeks since I had the treatment and the sweating has decreased tremendously! The treatment took about 45 minutes and was performed in Dr. Capek's office using a local anesthetic to numb the area. The treatment was a little uncomfortable at times, but very tolerable. I was back to work the next day, although the area was very tender and bruised. My underarms were sore for about a week and the bruising lasted about 3 weeks. I am very happy with the results. I feel "fresh" all day, and I'm now looking forward to wearing sleevless shirts this summer with no sweat rings!

Latham Plastic Surgeon

I researched online looking for other options and that's where I came across Dr. Lucie Capek, in Latham NY and found that she is the only physician in the area to offer Precision TX, a laser treatment used to treat excessive sweating in the underarms. Dr. Capek and her staff were very warm and friendly.

Miradry is an excellent and cost-effective longterm treatment for excessive sweating in the underarms. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

That is great that you noticed such a difference! Did they explain to you what the treatment was actually doing to prevent the sweating? I would love to hear!