My Review on the Palomar Starlux Fractional 1540 !

Hi guys, so i have gone ahead with the palomar...

Hi guys, so i have gone ahead with the palomar starlux fractional 1540 laser and i have just had my first treatment today. It cost £900.00 GBP When i entereted the clinic, they were quite polite and i then was called by the nurse who was carrying out my treatment. So first i was told to place a ice pack on the areas i was getting the laser done. This was to cool down the area. So once the area was cooled the nurse began the laser. The laser was not painful, it felt like a small prik to the skin and it was bearable. you get used to the feeling after a while. However after the session is complete you do feel a stinging senssation and heat which is expectected. I was told to apply the Alovera Gel to my skin and then place the ice pack to cool down it down. i then returned home once i felt the redness went away, i had a little redness so it was good coz my skin is not so sensative. now i am home and my skin is fine no redness no swelling, just can feel the heat slightly. my next treatment is on the 9th of march and i will let u guys nw how that went to. At the moment i dont see too much of a change but this is what i was told to expect so its okay. it will porgress.

I have done 2 treatments at Harley medical group so far and to be honest I can't see any improvement in my stretch marks. I paid 2200 to treat my bum cheecks and my thights, each treatment should last 90min but they are always quite rushed and the treatment is quite painfull. At this point I would not recommend this treatment due to the costs involved and no visible results. I will post here in 4 months time again in case I ll see any changes!
I would NOT recommend Starlux for stretch marks. It doesn't work, it's painful and extremely expensive. I chose the best clinic n town HARLEY MEDICAL Group and yet still got no results at all. Money thrown down the drain.
I had a consultation with the Harley Medical Group for the same machine (starlux fractional laser) but to treat stretchmarks (£900 for 4). I presume as it works to resurface that it is the same treatment just with a different outcome. Would you recommend it from your experience?
It is always carried out by a trained and qualified nurse

my rating at the moment is undecided as this was my treatment and you start to usualy see a difference in the 2nd or 3rd one.