My Review on the Palomar Starlux Fractional 1540 !

Hi guys, so i have gone ahead with the palomar...

Hi guys, so i have gone ahead with the palomar starlux fractional 1540 laser and i have just had my first treatment today. It cost £900.00 GBP When i entereted the clinic, they were quite polite and i then was called by the nurse who was carrying out my treatment. So first i was told to place a ice pack on the areas i was getting the laser done. This was to cool down the area. So once the area was cooled the nurse began the laser. The laser was not painful, it felt like a small prik to the skin and it was bearable. you get used to the feeling after a while. However after the session is complete you do feel a stinging senssation and heat which is expectected. I was told to apply the Alovera Gel to my skin and then place the ice pack to cool down it down. i then returned home once i felt the redness went away, i had a little redness so it was good coz my skin is not so sensative. now i am home and my skin is fine no redness no swelling, just can feel the heat slightly. my next treatment is on the 9th of march and i will let u guys nw how that went to. At the moment i dont see too much of a change but this is what i was told to expect so its okay. it will porgress.

It is always carried out by a trained and qualified nurse

my rating at the moment is undecided as this was my treatment and you start to usualy see a difference in the 2nd or 3rd one.