Doctors Won't Admit to the Damage of Lasers and IPL - Tampa, FL

Dr. increased level from 18 to 19 on 2nd visit...

Dr. increased level from 18 to 19 on 2nd visit which burned me. I am now left with deep creased scars.

What has work work for you? I am ten months post. Thinking about a peel and /or a lift or graft. Of course I have no more money to fix my stupid face, But I need some sanity back. Thinking of avoid the pores with the peel. I tried to exfoliate to make them to make them shallow. No difference --just big ugly pores, closed pores and open right back to where they were. I don't understand needling but I guess some of you are having success with this on your pores?
My skin looks similar to yours. I am sorry now too. Reviewing this to see what work for you since my skin seems like yours in texture and fairness. I know you can not tell my nasty little pic.
I can tell you what I would stay away from which is peels it thins the skin. When you get IPL laser that thins your skin it just complicates things. Dermabrasion micro dermabrasion which causes more thinning. You want to use things that nourish, build and hydrates the skin. Personally I stick to natural organic products that are vitamin based. I can not use Retin-A , or retinol it causes more problems for my skin it is now so sensitive since I had IPL damage. I use Arbonne , Kiehl and PUR.

Everything went great until i was burned on second visit. She said that it was impossible for lasers especially IPL to do this. Gave me a refund of half my money which does not even begin to cover the money spent trying to fix the damage. If you decide to take this crap shoot take your own photos front and both sides of face in outside and inside light. Make sure they keep the level low as possible and wait at least 4 weeks min.between visits. Much of my damage showed up after several weeks and continues to degrade the texture and tone of my skin. I would never want anyone I care about to take this chance. It is my belief someday the medical profession will need to admit to the damage. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS IT IS NOT WORTH THE CHANCE OF ERROR.