Hair is Gone, but Now a Sweaty Mess! - Miami

So far, I have received 9 treatments for almost my...

So far, I have received 9 treatments for almost my entire body - legs, bikini, butt cheeks, underarms, upper lip, and chin. Things were going great, and my hair was really going away and everything was great...until the sweating began. Nobody warned me that this would be a side effect, and i can't even find info on it now as i research it.

When i say sweating, I mean everywhere! My entire legs now sweat, which never happened before. Sometimes I even have to re-iron my dress pants before leaving the house. When wearing shorts, sometimes I notice sweat marks around my crotch! Sooo embarrassing! That area definitely sweats all the time now, but every once in awhile, it will actually sweat through my clothes. And there's no stopping the sweat from my underarms! it's like turning on a water faucet every day! I am also constantly wiping sweat from my upper lip and chin.

Don't get me wrong, i am very pleased with the results of the hair removal. My body is very smooth and i don't worry about the ingrown hairs anymore. But geez, i certainly didn't realize that i would end up having to deal with this sweating issue! The ladies that perform the hair removal say they haven't heard of such a thing. I asked about Botox, but they wouldn't recommend that b/c it is very expensive, painful, and only lasts for months at a time. I don't know what to do, but just hoping that over time, my hair pores shrink up now that hair isn't coming through them, and maybe this will decrease the sweating.

Hi everyone, Im suprised Im not alone! I have exactly the same problem with you guys after the IPL hair removal, bad odor and excessive sweating so disgusting! Im still searching and trying what's the best solution for excessive sweating BUT I found the best solution for bad odor! After you wash your underarm with your regular soap, wash it again with Betadine ointment or Betadine liquid. Im currently using the ointment one, just put a pea size for each wet underwarm circular motion for a few seconds or a minute then rinse it well. Now you can use your normal deodorant (note: make sure it's a new one, not the used one because it's already contaminated). I've been using Milcu alum powder. Try it no more bad odor! But if you guys find the solution for excessive sweatig please share it thanks!
I have exactly the same problem! Please keep me posted with possible cures. I am trying EVERYTHING as well, and nothing works! PLEASE HELP!!! Before laser I was a less-than-average sweater. Now I am the stinky person in the office!!! It is terrible!!!!
Hi everyone, Im suprised Im not alone! I have exactly the same problem with you guys after the IPL hair removal, bad odor and excessive sweating so disgusting! Im still searching and trying what's the best solution for excessive sweating BUT I found the best solution for bad odor! After you wash your underarm with your regular soap, wash it again with Betadine ointment or Betadine liquid. Im currently using the ointment one, just put a pea size for each wet underwarm circular motion for a few seconds or a minute then rinse it well. Now you can use your normal deodorant (note: make sure it's a new one, not the used one because it's already contaminated). I've been using Milcu alum powder. Try it no more bad odor! But if you guys find the solution for excessive sweating please share it thanks!
Ideal Image

This place gave me a pretty good deal on my treatment, and it came with the lifetime guarantee. I am pleased with the results, but just wish the sweat was not a problem now, which is no fault of theirs.