Finally - Las Vegas, NV

I'd had 2 children which resulted in a pooch...

I'd had 2 children which resulted in a pooch and a poor result from too much lipo in the stomach area. 3 years later, it was time to get it done! Jan 10, 2011: I was so nervous. Had TT and revision/replacemnt breast lift and implants. While my result is not "perfect", it is very nice.

Mainly, I am so pleased to be able to fit into my pants and not worry about hiding my "pooch" with loose shirts that it was all worth it. My tummy tuck scar is finally fading and I expect most of it to fade into a distant memory of the current brown/purple tint. I am not thrilled about the middle vertical scar, but I'm hoping it'll continue to fade or I'll be able to have more skin pulled down at a later date.

My scar is finally starting to fade, with the help...

My scar is finally starting to fade, with the help of Chinese cupping. But, "T" part of the scar is going to be pulled down/removed as this did not heal well. I am still very pleased with my results.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parker takes his time with patients (so much so that you may be waiting for him for awhile!). But, he makes sure to set your expectations correctly and takes into account any pictures you bring along at your pre-surgery consult. His stitches are PERFECT, which is why I used him to revise my mastopexy scars (revision lift). After care follow up is exceptional. There was additional sagging in my breasts, which he redid for a very fair price in his office surgery room.