Finally - Las Vegas, NV

I'd had 2 children which resulted in a pooch...

I'd had 2 children which resulted in a pooch and a poor result from too much lipo in the stomach area. 3 years later, it was time to get it done! Jan 10, 2011: I was so nervous. Had TT and revision/replacemnt breast lift and implants. While my result is not "perfect", it is very nice.

Mainly, I am so pleased to be able to fit into my pants and not worry about hiding my "pooch" with loose shirts that it was all worth it. My tummy tuck scar is finally fading and I expect most of it to fade into a distant memory of the current brown/purple tint. I am not thrilled about the middle vertical scar, but I'm hoping it'll continue to fade or I'll be able to have more skin pulled down at a later date.

Thanks Lunabella. Dr. Parker is one of the best surgeons in Vegas. I originally found him from a nurse who used to work in the O R with him. She said, "he's like a seamstress". He is very particular and has a good eye. Good luck with your surgery!!
How exciting! I had a consult with Dr. Parker 2 weeks ago to have the same procedures as you (tummy tuck, breast lift with implant). He was HIGHLY recommended to me by a surgeon i work with and by 2 previous clients. Im scheduled to have surgery in April because i want to lose 15-20lbs to get optimal results. You look beautiful! The scar is low and im glad to hear that he is particular about suturing. I heard a fellow nurse's experience about him not being happy about a specific suture he requested & it wasn't available. My husband was so pleased during the consult that he urged to let Dr. Parker be the one. Seeing your awesome results & knowing you went to Dr. Parker have me that more excited! You look good girl!
I was back to work after approximately 3 weeks and fully active after about 3 months. (This was a major surgery and is more along the lines of a mommy makeover.) I felt completely healed with all swelling subsided by about 11 months.

I used silicone strips on all scars for approximately 2 months. I also took bromelain and arnica montana and other vitamins (found on MMH web site) to help speed up healing.

My scar is finally starting to fade, with the help...

My scar is finally starting to fade, with the help of Chinese cupping. But, "T" part of the scar is going to be pulled down/removed as this did not heal well. I am still very pleased with my results.

It will be two years since I had these surgeries. I am so glad I did it. My stomach is still flat- nicer looking that most people half my age. And, I get tons of compliments on both my stomach and breasts. I did have my TT scar revised last October and that is looking a lot better too.
Hi! You really look very good, congratulations! Can you maybe tell me if you still have numbness on your stomach and where and how big it is ?
Hi, iw. The numbness is pretty much gone- at least I'm not aware of any. Hope this helps.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parker takes his time with patients (so much so that you may be waiting for him for awhile!). But, he makes sure to set your expectations correctly and takes into account any pictures you bring along at your pre-surgery consult. His stitches are PERFECT, which is why I used him to revise my mastopexy scars (revision lift). After care follow up is exceptional. There was additional sagging in my breasts, which he redid for a very fair price in his office surgery room.