10 Weeks P.o. Swelling? - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 10wks p.o. t.t., back/hips lipo, breast lift....

I'm 10wks p.o. t.t., back/hips lipo, breast lift. Trying not to get discouraged. Tummy is still poochie. Looking at p.o. pics of women at the same stage as me with flat tummies has me a bit frustrated. Ive started at the gym again, and watching my diet. I know everyone heals differently. But I am happy with everything so far. Not too bad for 6 kids, eh?
Any words of encouragement would help! :)
Incl.. before and 9 weeks p.o.

Keep your chin up.  Don't let the swell hell get you down, you can do this.  Your body will heal at it's own pace and before you know it you will be done.

Stay positive and try to focus ahead.  You got this girlie!

Thank you!
you look great!!

before and 10 1/2 wks p.o.

More current pics.
Looking good!!!! I too am swelled like a balloon an see no curve but in time it will be great ... Stay focused an positive you will get the shape :-) my next CG is the Marie one !!!
did you wear a faja.. it seems that the girls who do have better results faster. being swollen for too long can cause pronounce puffiness and we are going flat right.
I wore my CG for the first 7 weeks. Then switched to a velcro binder while I work (hairstylist) sleep and gym. It helps, but I'm still poochy. :/

quick pic

Always feel the best in the morning! So quick pick @ 12 weeks. Still hopeful I loose the pooch, but either way I'm happy!
Has your "pooch" went down? I have a seroma and I look even bigger than your do with the swelling. Just wondering if its ever going away.
Just had abdominal lipo to fix the pooch. Done. Im very happy now. :)
Looking nice and flat to me. Hoping for a speedy recovery

6 months post op tt lipo

Its been 6 months today since my tt and flanks lipo. After waiting until 6 mos post op and for swelling to subsided, I decided to get abdominal lipo to flatten out the poochie tummy. Here are my results.
do post new pictures, glad you feel good now . you did look good anyway !!!!
alejandro cardenas