10 Weeks P.o. Swelling? - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 10wks p.o. t.t., back/hips lipo, breast lift....

I'm 10wks p.o. t.t., back/hips lipo, breast lift. Trying not to get discouraged. Tummy is still poochie. Looking at p.o. pics of women at the same stage as me with flat tummies has me a bit frustrated. Ive started at the gym again, and watching my diet. I know everyone heals differently. But I am happy with everything so far. Not too bad for 6 kids, eh?
Any words of encouragement would help! :)
Incl.. before and 9 weeks p.o.

before and 10 1/2 wks p.o.

More current pics.

quick pic

Always feel the best in the morning! So quick pick @ 12 weeks. Still hopeful I loose the pooch, but either way I'm happy!

6 months post op tt lipo

Its been 6 months today since my tt and flanks lipo. After waiting until 6 mos post op and for swelling to subsided, I decided to get abdominal lipo to flatten out the poochie tummy. Here are my results.
alejandro cardenas

do post new pictures, glad you feel good now . you did look good anyway !!!!
Has your "pooch" went down? I have a seroma and I look even bigger than your do with the swelling. Just wondering if its ever going away.
Just had abdominal lipo to fix the pooch. Done. Im very happy now. :)
Looking nice and flat to me. Hoping for a speedy recovery
Looking good!!!! I too am swelled like a balloon an see no curve but in time it will be great ... Stay focused an positive you will get the shape :-) my next CG is the Marie one !!!
did you wear a faja.. it seems that the girls who do have better results faster. being swollen for too long can cause pronounce puffiness and we are going flat right.
I wore my CG for the first 7 weeks. Then switched to a velcro binder while I work (hairstylist) sleep and gym. It helps, but I'm still poochy. :/
Try to cut back on simple carbs...
Your scar looks great. It's in a good position. Did you ask your doctor about your swelling? If so, what did he/she say?
I did. He said it could take up to 6 months for swelling to go down. I find when I compare myself to other women at the same healing stage as me, but are flat, I tend to get pretty discouraged..wondering if I'll be the one who doesn't go entirely flat. Lol. Trying to stay positive. I'm still very numb in my abdomen and tender. So I'm hoping its just swelling. :)
It looks great! hang in there! Thanks.
U look amazing
Not as good as you after 2 months! :) But I'm hopeful I'll flatten out more. Thanks tho!
You look great! I def think you are still swelling a ton. This is such a long recovery process but will be SO worth it when all healed.
Don't worry about swelling. I'm po 16 weeks and am still swelling in my upper abs. Just where my body is having a tough time with lymphatic drainage. Be patient.
Have u triex lymphatic massage
nice scar...swelling is normal you take your arnica tabs and it will help or follow what your prov says mederma..... or bio oil.. or do like many women. a nice tattoo. that is what i am going to do..
I think you are coming along great! And I can totally see your abs in one of those photos. You look awesome!!!
Thanks. :). As you know, its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm a hair stylist, so I'm still wearing a compression wrap around while I work.
I looked at your pics. Your tummy is so flat! Not sure why mine isn't yet. I am excercising, and I stand doing hair all day. I'm sure that doesn't help with the swelling. Thanks for the words of encouragement.. And I'm determined to at least get a 4 pack out of this whole thing! As soon as I can start doing sit ups again, it on! :)
Thanks! And my tummy isn't always flat I'll tell you that! It's best first thing in the morning. It definitely took a few weeks to get this flat :) You're doing great! I'll be excited to watch your progress :)
Wow what a transformation!! LOVE your BB! I feel like I look the same as I week PO lol it's our body dysmorfia...you look great! The swelling will get better w time, are u taking turmeric? I sware by it
Tumeric huh? I'll have to check into that. I commented on your posts on your page. Loved your posts. Cracked me up. Felt like I was reading my own words. You look amazing. Flat tummy... love it!

Keep your chin up.  Don't let the swell hell get you down, you can do this.  Your body will heal at it's own pace and before you know it you will be done.

Stay positive and try to focus ahead.  You got this girlie!

Thank you!