Nose Job. Been Self-Conscious About My Nose Since Childhood - Las Vegas, NV

I always was self conscious about the appearance...

I always was self conscious about the appearance of my nose. Since childhood I would look in the mirror and see this thing that didn't belong on my face. It was too big, it had a hook and it would point down even further when I smiled. I finally decided to do something about it.

The morning of surgery he was super awesome. I was nervous, but he made me very comfortable. The surgery went well and a really don't remember much of it except that I wasnt in a lot of pain. I thought it would be much worse.

After a week we took off the splint and I was so happy to see the big hump gone and my beautiful nose underneath. There was some swelling which he warned me about. But after a few weeks it all started going down. Most of it settled down quickly, but It took a little while longer for the tip to show how delicate my new look was. What I mean is that at first it looked soft then as time when on you could see the fine outlines. It was amazing.

I had a great experience and I love my new nose.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He did an amazing job. My co-worker went to him and also turned out great. I did my research and found Dr. Khorsandi. One of the girls in the office had her nose done by him last year and I have to say it really was an improvement. So seeing those results I felt confidant that I could get a similar result. I went to see him and found him to be extremely nice and very knowledgeable. He was able to describe in detail all the things that I could not put into words when describing what was wrong with my nose. It was like he was able to read my mind. He walked me through what he planned on doing and and saw some 3-D modeling pictures. I decided to take go all in. I highly recommend Dr. K. His training is by far the best and there is no one in Las Vegas that does anything even marginally close to his nose work. Trust me. Anther friend of mine went to one of the other guys in town a few years ago, who does a lot of breast and body work and now needs a second surgery to fix her nose. I would want it done the right way the first time.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I think the tip is often the last to settle, but it's so great when it does. I'm glad you're happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd consider sharing them!