3D Permanent Eyebrow Makeup - Las Vegas, NV

I had a great job done and they look perfect....

I had a great job done and they look perfect. There was no real pain. It was a little uncomfortable but not painful. She drew it on first. Once I agreed to the shape, she went over that shape with real looking hair strokes. I got a free retouch a few weeks later and I healed both times in a few days. I love my permanent eyebrows. I'm going to have Theresa the technician fix my messed up lips too. I got my lips done somewhere else trying to save money. I learned my lesson.

I will update with pictures when I figure out how...

I will update with pictures when I figure out how to do it with my phone. You can see the technicians other client before and after pictures at http://www.permanentmakeup-spa.com
And her name Is Theresa. There are other people who work there but make sure you talk to her. She is who did me.

Still liking the eyebrows. Got my retouch and now...

Still liking the eyebrows. Got my retouch and now I am going to start on my lips.

Posted a picture. Not a good picture and I can't...

Posted a picture. Not a good picture and I can't figure how to turn it around. So you are stuck with it upside down. Oh well, I tried. I really love the eyebrows. I really don't love my camera on my phone though!

Theresa Garcia at Axiom Spa

I had a good experience.

Thank you!
I went to Theresa also. I got 3d eyebrows and eyeliner. I love my makeup. It was hard to get into her but worth the wait.
Theresa is an excellent permanent makeup artist. There a a good amount of permanent makeup professionals in Las Vegas but few measure up to Theresa. Www.vegas3deyebrows.com
702-614-6081 is her number .
Her site is http://inkforgirls.com . Thats her personal site. The one you listed is the general spa site with little pictures. Theress directed me to her personal blog and she has way more stuff there. I found it helpful.
I love all my permanent makeup. It was the best thing I ever did. Well I say that now after I went to Theresa. I got email notified that people were comenting on this review again so I thought I woukd update you all. Yes and you are right about the site. I listed the wrong one. Sorry!
I am still happy with my eyebrows and they still look great. It sucks that I had to go through what I did to find Theresa but I am happy I did. My color is still good and they look very natural. And thank you Low for posting that link. I scheduled a consultation and saw her pictures in her office. I have not seen that site. I looked it up and was shocked I hadn't seen Theresa's personal site. I saw her before and after pictures in her portfolio she had in the clinic but a lot of the pictures on the site are not in her book. I wonder how many people may pass up a real gem because the only went to the main spa site?
Actually her personal site is http://vegas3deyebrows.com the other site doesnt have all the pics. I think its the main medical spa site where you book through.
I too had Theresa do my permanent makeup. I had my eyebrows done a year ago by someone else and they were just ugly. Theresa removed my old eyebrows in 2 appointments. I had her do her "powder finish with hair stroke" which she calls 3D eyebrows. I am very happy with her work. I have been through a year of hell hating my eyebrows. It is a little hard getting an appointment with her but it was well worth the wait. I feel great about my face now. Theresa is a lot more expensive than some but I can see why she charged me more. I had to come in for removal sessions then two more appointments for actual eyebrow tattoo. I paid $900 total for my correction job. I wish I would have gone to her in the first place..

Hi Ginger,

The community says time and time again it the outcome really depends on the tech and it sounds like had a great one. I'm so happy it turned out so well, we'd love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much, enjoy the rest of your week!

-Britt